Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-04-2014, 07:38 AM

Arthur, male Jack Russell Terrier X, DOB 2012 - Godstone, Surrey

Arthur, Jack Russell Terrier X, DOB 2012 - Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Arthur is sensitive so needs an understanding family. Arthur needs the terrier owners approach i.e. non confrontational, 'no tellings off' just working in with him. He wants to please but hasn't had an inclusive upbringing. A terrier person always reflects and blames themselves! An only pet at this stage. Arthur may learn to welcome dog savvy children once settled.

Video:Arthur playing

VIDEO: Arthur in the park

His Story: Arthur grew up with 4 very young children and was actually frightened and avoided them which meant spending most of his time in the bedroom. Another baby on the way and the family were threatening put him to sleep on social media so we offered Arthur a rescue place. Arthur is neutered. chipped & vax'd. Arthur is currently in boarding kennels near Godstone, Surrey.

Advert: Arthur is a sensitive and very loving terrier. He will relax down within a terrier family where he has a quiet life style and where visitors and strangers take their time to offer him a treat and non threatening vibes. Arthur has a sunshine personality which wins over those who take time to encourage his acceptance and friendship. Once relaxed he is a lap dog and very rewarding.

Arthur is a short legged, course haired Jack Russell X who is frightened in kennels but we are working with him and praying for a foster place whilst we find a suitable home – a quiet life: can be left and enjoys the car with trusted people. Arthur deserves life to offer him new opportunities and fun, fun, fun.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire as a first step so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £175 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-05-2016, 08:39 AM
New Pictures of Arthur

TraceyO
New Member!
Female 

21-05-2016, 07:56 PM
thanks

I can't post yet but I'm new to Dogsey. Thanks Arthur is beautiful I'm in San Diego and your in Texas. I work with Paulie G my fiance and he is going to post a message to adopt at the end of his youtube videos about UFC fights.

Did you post Arthur on craigslist? ANY OTHER GOOD places you know to post? I have a Cannon T5 takes great Pics so thanks any advice with help.

TRACEY O/
perriejinnie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Arthur is a beautiful dog. I wish it gets the best family. I would have adopted it but my house is already having three dogs to make it a home. Thanks for sharing its pictures.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Sweet dog but I'm not sure about the lapdog comment! Looks to me like he could do with lots of exercise ... he is rather overweight, although he looks as if he is JRT x SBT so it may just be his build rather than fat. Either way, he is definitely not a lapdog, but needs lots of exercise - he is a real sweetheart and will not benefit from little or no exercise.

I hope he finds the right forever home.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Lol He's a lovely looking dog but hopefully he's been rehomed by now as the OP is from April 2014. I've been a lifelong terrier owner but wouldn't fit their requirements tbh. No chance of a quiet lifestyle here I'm afraid and never met a terrier who needed one either.