Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 06:31 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Monday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps and a very Happy Birthday to Nippy Jen.

Not been around, far too busy, and what with Dave here, no time for the puter, but he's now gone back to work, so I can get back to normal.

Me and Zena are itching like mad, and my left ankle is so swollen I can't see the bones at the side of it and it's all red with big bites all the way up. I'm off to the vets for some Stronghold and I'll bath her first in the shower with some flea shampoo, might do myself with it too

Apart from that, just the normal, but the good news is, that big lump I had on my finger where one of the wire holes was, suddenly disappeared overnight on Saturday, leaving a tiny pin prick hole which has now completely healed! It must have been a bit of bone that popped out and allowed it to heal over. Thank the lord, cos I was worried I might have had to go back to that dreaded hospital.

Lynn, enjoy your holiday with Gorden if it is this week you're going, but either way, it must be nice just to have him at home with you for a while. I wish I could say the same, but Dave's been all strange this week-end again and I'm glad he's gone back to work, but hopefully, it'll all blow over. Men!

Hope everyone else is ok along with the doglets and enjoy your Monday, at least we've got the sunshine back now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Good morning Helena..

Deluges here and the forecast for tomorrow is dreadful for market day so may well not be trading

The odd shower is OK but when it is as they say here "down for the day" a different matter altogether. So am very glad I managed both days at the weekend
Sleepwalking today but that is fine too!
Everyone here is fed and settled apart from me of course; always last in the feeding line

Happy day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Good morning Helena Hope you enjoyed the observatory. Good that the hand has finally healed.

Sun what sun it was shining a moment ago - bit watery but sun - now it is teaming down Hopefully will stop long enough to get a walk in.

Nothing much planed for today, food shopping I suppose and filling holes in kitchen wall now that the boiler is finished. Also hoping the plumber will contact us - been a week now and no word and bathroom in a heap, half the tiles off and in the bath

Hope everyone has a good day
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Helena Hope you enjoyed the observatory. Good that the hand has finally healed.

Sun what sun it was shining a moment ago - bit watery but sun - now it is teaming down Hopefully will stop long enough to get a walk in.

Nothing much planed for today, food shopping I suppose and filling holes in kitchen wall now that the boiler is finished. Also hoping the plumber will contact us - been a week now and no word and bathroom in a heap, half the tiles off and in the bath

Hope everyone has a good day
The plumber sounds Irish.. met a woman once in a rural Post office/Shop who was buying best steak in the hope of luring the plumber back...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning Rose, shame about the weather causing your market to be closed, but I'm sure the next one will make up for it.

Morning Sue, yes, I think I spoke a bit too soon there, cos it's now gone all dark and chucking it down. Why did you have to send it my way then Hope the plumber gets in touch. That's what happens with my neighbour, they left her with a half finished shower room, but they told her it was to let the tiles set for 3 days They finally appeared after 5 days and finished the job. They also came here and gave me a price, but so far, heard nothing on that either.

Well, I won't be going out in this!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning Everyone,

Have a lovely day Nippy Jen, and a Happy Birthday.

Have a lovely day all, God bless. Moyra xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Morning Helena, Sue, Rose and Moyra.

Firstly.
Happy birthday Nippy Jen.

Helena glad the finger seems to of sorted itself and sorry Dave was a bit miserable for the weekend. We are on our holibobs Friday to next Friday.

Sunny and breezy here at the moment.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Morning All,
Somewhat bleary eyed with the wind howling all night and it's still raging this morning. Hope the worst is over though.
Been for a run on the field with Poppy and the wind has made my ears ache!
Debris all over so off to see what needs shifting and mending.
Have a good day,
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 07:59 AM

Well fancy you knowing it's my birthday Helena! Hope the Stronghold works Sounds to me as if Dave is under a lot of stress again.
Rosebud you can have some of our sunshine, we have had nowhere near the weather they forecast.
Morning Sue and Moyra thanks for the birthday wishes.
Morning Lynn and thanks for the cake
Morning 4LZ very windy here too.
Right well carpet layers due here any minute so I had better clear the 'puter away!
I will be back later x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning
Popped in early to check on FL,good to hear you survived the night,sure that was pretty scarey and also of course to wish the Birthday Girl a happy,brilliant,spoil rotten day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIP JEN not sure who leaked it know how hard you tried to keep it a secret
Hi to all,hope you're well and sheltered if you're battling the winds
Sunny here,bit breezy but that'll do Housework and Orthodonist today.See ya later
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »