Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 06:19 AM

Monday 20th March 2017 Dogsey Daily news

Morning all. Wet and grey here. Hope you all had a good night. June hugs. Sue pleased to hear you had a great holiday. Just hope mine is. Lynn Dillon is lovely. Hope he settled in the end. Griff you aren't alone my daughter in America knows about cars. Must get the know how from her uncle. Well must get back to my book. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Not sure what our weather is like still have to look out the door.

Thank you for all the lovely comments about Dillon.

June I expect you will have down days and up days especially over Cariad. Hope you are feeling better today.
The guy we met at Matlock whose grandparents owned and bred bernese remarked what a lovely head Dillon had plus he had never seen one his size before. But then he had never met a Halesbern till yesterday. The bernese we met did not have a good start in life but is very loved and cared for now.
Eileen plenty of witch hazel like griff said and arnica especially the cream for bruising.
I think the trouble starts now.
Harvey funny aren't they ? As soon as Gorden puts the lid of his lap top down and takes his glasses off it indicates if not already been out games. Me it's putting my walking clothes on in the morning and nothing will distract him from the task in progress.
brenda when do you go away ? Have a lovely time incase I miss it.
griff glad the xjs is being repaired and nothing strange about keeping things especially tools from your trade.

We are out somewhere today minus Dillon although he didn't put a paw wrong and after my blip with him in 2013 it never surprises me what a great boy he has turned out to be so very proud of our achievements and his overall temperament. I am sure he needs the rest and we will enjoy not being quite so restricted as to where we can look.

Have a good day all hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Good morning everyone, very cold nasty wind out there today. Lynn, lovely photos of Dillon, glad he was so good while you were away. Sue, welcome home looking forward to Barry's pic of your cruise.

Hi Eileen, fancy your little ones running around already, doesn't time fly?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God Bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Hi Lynn we go away at the end of April 5.5 weeks and counting. Just hope the weather is better than what we have at the moment. Clocks go forward at the end of the week so maybe it will change the weather. Huh is that a pig I saw go flying by. First day of spring today. Having a laugh I think. Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 10:50 AM
I am hoping this bluddy rain stops in time for your holiday, Brenda. Day 4 of it here. Apparently a dry spell at 1pm for 2 hours, today. So if that does happen, then will get the girls out for a run round, and Cariad and Lona can have an old lady walk. Really need to get out myself, means Cariad has to go outside as I can't have her getting out of my bedroom window and falling. Until the rain stops she has to be inside.
At the moment rain is torrential though, garden is sopping.
On the post that disappeared yesterday, I did say how glad I was to hear you found the sun, Sue. Sets you up for a few months doesn't it, when I used to travel it was always Jan/Feb/March time to somewhere on the other side of the world.
Upset last night, as when I changed Cariads t shirt, I checked the op site and another lump has appeared. Wasn't there when I changed her t shirt on Saturday. If it morphs into what was taken off only a couple of weeks ago I have no idea what will happen, very close to the now healed wound and its a bit much to go in more or less the same place again, but she can't walk round with what is a large open bleeding crater on her side either. Was really hoping she'd got a while longer before the real sh!t hit the fan
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Oh June speak to your vet and hopefully he will say just keep her comfortable and let her do what she wants to do and you will know when the time is right for you to make a decision. Never ever easy. Rain is pants here. That fine wetting stuff. Take Care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 11:22 AM
We go to the vets mid April, I'm keeping her happy and she is fine in herself still, poo was OK this morning. Finding a new lump so quickly has knocked me for six but got to accept there is nothing I can do, makes me cry, but she doesn t see that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Awww Gosh TW, i agree with Brenda, have a quick word with the vet and ask their opinion, as long as sh is happy you are doing the right thing....we never ever have them long enough
we will joint the grey and wet camp today, need to call the dr to see if my xray results are in...they better be!! got Dex at the vet tomorrow and need to head off for a blood test as i see my consultant thursday...gulp, he is not going to be happy with me at all but i wouldn't be me if i made his life easy Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Good morning everyone

Oh no June not what we wanted to hear. As others aid as long as she is happy and comfortable that is all that matters. Never easy to wit nd worry.

Hope your X-rays are back and blood test does not send your consultant running for the hills Griff Good news about your dad's car I bet he will be very happy to have it back working.

Lovely pics of Dillon and pleased you enjoyed your break.

Hope the weather does improve for your holiday Brenda and you have an enjoyable time.

Hope you are feeling as well as you can be Moyra.

I will join you with the wet and grey Its that horrible sogging drizzle. Done the monthly shop as freezer was looking very sad. Meat in slow cooker for making pies later as son will be over for the weekend and said freezer has space

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Griff, hoping the results are decent, and the consultant isn't too cross with you. Dexter is doing so well still, he's a marvel
Don't see the point in getting onto the vet, its another lump and I'll keep a eye on it, if it starts looking like a wart, then I'll be onto it. Not much that can be done really, I think another op on the same site so soon is unrealistic, and keep putting her under anaesthetic at her age isn't good either.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >