Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:29 AM

Dogsey daily New years day 1st January 2017

Happy new year's day. Shame LG didn't appear. Have a good day everyone. Get well very soon Griff. Pleased to hear deags is on the mend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Happy New Year Brenda and all who follow

Just about to go out with Teazle before the rain sets in for the day

Hope all two and four legged are well as well as our absent friends

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Just got back from walking Amber, not very nice out there. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and Moyra and all who follow.
Happy New year to you all and to all who follow.

Wet here we are taking Dillon to Shouldham today for a walk in the woods. he has been such a good boy over christmas and he will get wet wherever we walk so may as well be somewhere pleasant. To be honest we may not get as wet walking under the trees.

We may pop out later something is sure to be open.
Woke up with dreadful acid reflux during the night and seem to have a cough and cold this morning.
At least for a change it waited till after boxing day.

griff hope your feeling better and that Deags is improving.
Everyone else hope your well and all four legged friends.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Overcast and misting rain here....
But off we go on the first stroll.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Happy New Year!
Dry here at the moment but the sky looks very threatening.
I'm feeling quite cold, which has given me a good excuse to wear my warm snuggly cardigan Kyla and her Mum gave me for Christmas!
Hope you all have a good day.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Ghastly weather here so hunkered down in bed at the moment watching the weather through the window, Ben lying beside me enjoying the fan blowing in his face. He is a spoiled git!

Going to have a quiet day inside I think clearing up after the festivities and sorting out my new on line bank account.

Happy New Year everyone!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Lynn, hope you feel better soon, I still feel like death!!!
Hope everyone had a good new year
Deags is whinging like mad today,hope there is nothing else wrong
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Happy 2107 everyone.

Coldish here but dry with bright sunshine. Didn't get up till late so missed out Sammy's park walk, no hunting for squirrels for him today lol

Griff hope you feel better soon that lurgy going about is no fun and hope Deags fully recovers soon.

Hope everyone else is healthy and happy.

Lacey, so sorry to read about your mum
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Afternoon all

Had a lie in this morning not for drink related reasons; but because I wanted too ....got up at let Cassie out pouring with rain she hada quick dash to the garden a quick wee then back in, and snuggled down in her bed. So I got a coffee and went back to bed too. Got up at 8 so far not done a lot. Updated the new "Countryfile" calender with Birthdays/anniversarys. Put the roast pork in, veg and potatoes done, the new towel I brought yesterday (could not wash it today due to it being New Years Day) so washed yesterday tumbled today lovely and soft and going to change all our towels now I think all past sold by date so will use the old ones for Cassie.

Off to work tonight well pm back at 1am just sitting watching tv with sound down listening to CD's so I can identify which need cleaning (new cd cleaner for Xmas) its very good; at same time updating and consolidating my paperwork and bills.
Also found three clubs I may well join done at the library. Once a month each of them;
Crime fiction reading club I enjoy reading and although I do/have not read crime fiction fiction willing to give it a go. First Wed evening each month
Amateur Gardening club - love gardening and talking to like minded people gets me out, fresh ideas. First Tuesday evening each month
Tracing your Family History Mom did the family history but the information and facts behind it are missing in some cases, would be nice to confirm it all.
That is daytime every Wed.

My thought is I spend a lot of time with Mom caring I suppose it may be called that and work so want to expand my social circle.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >