Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxmin
New Member!
Female 

22-06-2012, 02:43 PM

Introducing Wag The Dog UK

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Maggie's website.

It's called Wag The Dog UK

We are about...

Wag the Dog UK is your source for first-paw accounts of traveling around the world, hotels that are dog friendly, great places to walk around, and super dining places that just love dogs! Home made meals that are easy to make.

Giving wagging reviews of some of my favorite products, do’s and don’ts when traveling with pets and much more! Have a run around and see what you find....

The website is about six months old and the places that we write about (It's always written from Maggie's point of view) We have actually been to and experienced.

I would value all comments, suggestions and what you think. Good or bad...it's how we all grow and learn and I would really appricated it from dog lovers!

Just be gentle!

http://www.wagthedoguk.com
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi maxmin,
Just checked out the web site - found it very informative and loved the recipe section. Think I'll be trying the liver treats recipe as I think it's the first I've seen where you can actually roll out and cut your own shapes! Bailiie loves her home made treats, and liver especially .
Most of the info on the site I've read about before but I liked the section on clicker training - Bailiie and me are starting on 9 September and can't wait....

Good luck with the site

maxmin
New Member!
Female 

28-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Thank you so much for liking the site. The liver biscuits are Maggie's favorite and the dough also freezes nicely too, so you can do little batches.
Please let me know how your dog likes them!

GlitzyGeorgina
New Member!
Female 

06-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi
Just had a look at your site, there is alot of good information on there. I make my own dog biscuits so its good to see new recipes.
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by maxmin View Post
Thank you so much for liking the site. The liver biscuits are Maggie's favorite and the dough also freezes nicely too, so you can do little batches.
Please let me know how your dog likes them!

I just made the liver biscuits today...

And made them into training treats too...

Bailiie's tried the treats and loves them. OH tried them too and also loved them!
I found I had to add more liquid as the dough was very dry and crumbly, but fine with a drop more stock and good to work with...

Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi

Just a quick note to say all threads from the 'Your Websites' section have been moved back into the submissions section (that isn't on the public forum) as we have updated the rules.

To get your thread moved back into the Your Websites section you just need to add your link to the new Dogsey Directory

Once you are in the new Dogsey Directory, just post a note in this thread and a Mod will check it and move it back to the Your Websites section. Alternatively, you can post a new thread in this section if you prefer.

You can see the the new rules here.

If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we'll get back to you. (We'll delete these posts if/when the thread is moved back into the main Your Websites seciton.)

Az