Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tiny Paws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-10-2011, 09:21 AM

Tiny Paws Dolls House Miniatures

My hobby is making Dolls House Miniatures - and I sell a few of them on Ebay and have my own web site.

I can get/make virtually anything that the Dolls House Collector needs, from the actual houses, to wallpaper and bowls full of Dog Bonio Bones!!!!

Please feel free to have a look and contact me if you need more information.

Thank you

http://www.tinypaws.org.uk/
Tiny Paws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-10-2011, 09:24 AM
I have just read the Sitcky and realised that I do not yet have a link to Dogsey. I will get in touch with my web builder as I cannot amend my site yet myself.
If you can put this up now, then great but if you wish to wait until I get my web site amended, I do understand.
Thank you for your help.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Tiny Paws View Post
I have just read the Sitcky and realised that I do not yet have a link to Dogsey. I will get in touch with my web builder as I cannot amend my site yet myself.
If you can put this up now, then great but if you wish to wait until I get my web site amended, I do understand.
Thank you for your help
Hi Laura I am afraid we can't move your post without the required link. it would't be fair to other posters.

However, I see you are a supporter so qualify to get an Advertisement in this section..

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...41#post2178041

See the note..
Originally Posted by Azz
If you are already a Banner Advertiser or Supporting Member and already have a thread in the classifieds section - just pm me the URL and I will move it here.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Laura

Just a quick note to say all threads from the 'Your Websites' section have been moved back into the submissions section (which isn't visible on the public forum). This is because we have updated the rules.

To get your thread moved back into the Your Websites section you just need to add your link to the new Dogsey Directory

Once you are in the new Dogsey Directory, just post a note in this thread and a Mod will check it and move it back to the Your Websites section. Alternatively, you can post a new thread in this section if you prefer.

You can see the the new rules here.

If you have any questions, just post in this thread and we'll get back to you. (We'll delete these posts if/when the thread is moved back into the main Your Websites seciton.)

Az