Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 07:26 PM

Listening and waiting

Am fortunate at the moment to not have to be away from my dog/home for very long. She doesn't do any damage, bark,howl or anything(have asked next door and always said for them to tell me if hear her). I always leave her with kong or treat ball n tv on when have to go out without her. I feel sometimes though that she has tired herself from listening and waiting for me to return and that is anxious from it. Am i worrying too much/analising things?
Any thoughts advice much appreciated
Many thanks
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Cain is the same, according to the neighbours he doesn't make a peep. He doesn't destroy the house and seems to just sleep when I'm gone (I also give stuffed toys and leave the radio on)....although he seems fine I also worry

Can you set up a video camera or webcam and see what she gets up to while your out? It might put your mind at rest
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Cain is the same, according to the neighbours he doesn't make a peep. He doesn't destroy the house and seems to just sleep when I'm gone (I also give stuffed toys and leave the radio on)....although he seems fine I also worry

Can you set up a video camera or webcam and see what she gets up to while your out? It might put your mind at rest
Thankyou, i did record(sound) what was going on after asking next door. Had asked them to please tell me of any noise, they didn't because didn't want to upset me. The dog has been with me for three n half years now, she is beautiful. The seperation anxiety was soon sorted once i knew but i sometimes think she is anxious still if i leave her and don't wish for it to be so.