Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mrsgally110807
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2010, 07:03 PM

Where can we find information?......

..... on breed shows? We have a 6 month old BC (yes she is breed lines, both parents have life time qualification to crufts) I just wondered how you find information about when and where shows are. We have found a few websites but they are all champ shows and we want to start her in a few companion shows to get the feel of things and see if she's any good first.

any idea where we can get info on these or open/limit shows?

thanks
Rachel
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Fossedata has schedules for open shows - do you go to ringcraft class - they will usually have them too
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-02-2010, 07:15 PM
prodogs.co.uk is also a good site
huggles
mrsgally110807
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Hi thanks, will give these a look. We don't go to ring craft at the minute as we spend most of our time at obedience or agility training (or at shows for both) so not had time up to now but I think we need to find the time to go.
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2010, 10:30 PM
There are 2 dog papers which are published every week,one is Dog World and the other is Our Dogs. They come out on Thurs & Fri and you will find listings of Champ & Open Shows and Companion Shows. I think that I have seen them on sale in Tesco. I pay by subscription for both and they are delivered by post. If you go online you can get all the details you need,in fact you can subsribe for an online version. Hope this is of some use. Also some societies have their schedules on Fosse Data & Dog Biz. Good luck
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 01:05 AM
arenaprint.co.uk is a good one to check as well as they print and put a lot of open shows online.
I see you are in Milton Keynes. There is Witney open show in May near to you. I will be going to that one as it's a nice show so if you wanted to meet up and get any help you might want )