Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2014, 08:07 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. Wet and windy here but I think its meant to clear up later.
Hope everyone up North is keeping safe and warm.

Marzipanned the cakes yesterday and am going to try to get the 4th one made today. Also must sit and write cards too very behind this year.

Hope all poorlies are feeling better and any poorly doglets are too.
Nippy Jen hoping John is still improving.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow. Grim wet and grey here but I have been cheered up by all your birthday wishes that came through on my email. Thank you very much!

Hope everyone and their dogs have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Good morning Lynn and Twix, not very nice morning here. Got wet taking Amber out for her walk. Nothing worse than rain as when it has a driving wind behind it.

Try and have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Managed to let Tyto out when the rain had stopped so that he could have his first wee of the morning. After that he went back out having eaten his breakfast for his proper ablutions. With all the wet stuff it does wash away the tiddles. Not cats. Anyway have a good day all off to do the usual tidying as I have my brother and his wife popping in on their way to his daughetrs in Peacehaven. Brother and wife are coming up from Cornwall. ttfn keep dry and safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning all
Still wet here but it's meant to brightening up, hope so.
Need to get my Christmas cards written out, like you Lynn I'm very behind this year.
Hope you've dried off Moyra, and Amber too
Morning Twix, hope you having a good day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Good morning.

Enjoy your cake making Lynn. Not icing my cake this year as only OH likes marzipan and icing so the rest of us peel it off and bin it such a waste.

Stay safe and dry Moyra.

Enjoy your brother's visit Brenda.

Its chucking it down here and still very windy. It ws howling round the house all night. Teazle been out in the garden for her ablutions and the look on her face was to wonderful Mind you she only poked her nose out first thing and then went out after she had her breakfast. She has now gone now back to bed

Hope everyone up north are safe. Have a good day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Morning all.... we have a little sunshine!!!
having a bit of a panic as the car camera i ordered for my dad still hasn't turned up, the seller says they will send another one out but i have a feeling i will have to buy another from a "real shop" just to make sure he has a christmas prezzie to open. The dogs food is being delivered today, i buy millies wolfheart for them and what a good service it is, i only ordered yesterday and it is free delivery
Hope anyone with bad weather stays safe
Haben't seen helena for a bit.... Daves sale will be going through soon won't it? bet shes got a list of jobs as long as her arm for him Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Good morning everybody - Hope all two legged and four legged chums are well and happy and that the day brings all a little joy. Ghastly night with howling wind and rain lashing down - but no snow! Been out with dogs and performed necessary livestock functions and now much to my surprise there is a bit of blue sky starting to appear. Not being a more than average meteorologist, not at all sure what that signifies, but will hope it is for the good! Intend now to go back to bed for an hour as yesterdays cold, wet and extra work have left me a little cream crackered. So have a good day all, and it's bye fer now.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Good morning Lynn Moyra Brenda Twix Mandy Sue and all to follow
Ah Lynn wish I was in your kitchen can just imagine the smell if baking cake ,yummm
Moyra n Amber hope you are both well and didn't get too wet
Brenda hope you have a lovley day with your visitors (hope I've got that right)
Mandy hope you and Rosie have a good day
Twix have great day
Sue laughed at your teasel poking her nose out wise dog
Nippy hope your well and your brother continues to improve
Hope everyone is well if not get better soon ,including al the woofers
Had some snow yesterday then frost overnight ,the roads and pavement are lethal ,the main roads have been gritted thankfully ,not the side roads ,so won't be going out anywhere ,bit of a wimp driving on icey roads

Gemma wanted her coat on for our walk this morning didn't want to stay out long ,being older she's starting to feel the cold more ,cuddled up on the sofa now
Oh away till the 21st weather over on the island horrendous apparently
Oh well better not bore you all with all this boring drivel

Take care stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Morning everyone so far.
Hope pressies turn up and card writing goes well and the ghastly weather moves on quickly.

Only did half the village with Dillon today as it looked like it was going to pour down it didn't but I have a feeling it will pretty soon. Wind very cold.
Did see two young swans on the river on our walk always a cheering sight.
Dillon now has half a pigs head courtesy of Elaine from when we last met up. His Auntie Elaine does spoil him.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »