Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Well I`m not that fussed about be ing in Michael M`s good books so...
ain`t it funny that the newbie`s grammar is exactly like Adams?
If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are...............

BTW where is AP and his protege?
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Xaedea View Post
To above, I did not become a client of AP but afer reading his posts and others I bought a petsafe collar to get a recall. I never looked back, now the guilt I used to feel about having to confine my dog to lead and stop his free exercise I now go out and watch the lively bouncy face full of joy way he lives his days, and yes I went the treat route, fine early on but not effective once he became a teenage rebel, hes still a teen rebel and now he can enjoy that in safety, so I would like to thank AP for writing info here that helped me, so i converted ro treats & balls not used ecollars and converted to treats and balls.
WTF you put a collar on a teenage dog, most of them go through the 2 fingers up routine at that age, and for me this is whats dangerous about AP and the likes on Forums, anybody can go out and buy a collar without knowing how to use it , stick it on their dog and Zap it, they then tell all their mates.
Delos
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-11-2010, 05:44 PM
To above, I did not become a client of AP but afer reading his posts and others I bought a petsafe collar to get a recall. I never looked back, now the guilt I used to feel about having to confine my dog to lead and stop his free exercise I now go out and watch the lively bouncy face full of joy way he lives his days, and yes I went the treat route, fine early on but not effective once he became a teenage rebel, hes still a teen rebel and now he can enjoy that in safety, so I would like to thank AP for writing info here that helped me, so i converted ro treats & balls not used ecollars and converted to treats and balls.
Interesting that this is your first post. If I was cynical which of course i'm not.......
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Hi Zara I see you joined especially to tell us about your resorting to using an e collar after reading the posts on here. If you have been following the threads I am surprised you were not put off using an e collar by the pictures of the weird tramp in a bad wig strapping an e collar near to a dogs genitals.

Your post is quite difficult to understand in places but looking at the last sentence it seems to me in the end you 'converted to treats and balls'

You say your dog is still a teenage rebel, in that case I would recommend trying classes run by an APDT trainer, they are very skilled and don't resort to the use of e collars...
http://www.apdt.co.uk/local_dog_trainers.asp

ETA I would all love to see a picture of your 'Labdoodle' and yourself too of course.
Xaedea
New Member!
Female 

13-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Corrected passage.
so i converted from treats & balls to ecollars, i did not convert from ecollars to treats and balls.

Thanks for that, bad mistakes like that happen because most of us have to work for a living and dont spend gossip time in chatrooms 24/7, thankfully David Cameron is bringing all that free money giving to an end. Now I have to go, i have a 300 mile WORK related drive to do, must be quit alien for someone to mention the 4 letter word here. Bye & thanks for pointing it my writing error, hope it carifies things for you.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Corrected passage.
so i converted from treats & balls to ecollars, i did not convert from ecollars to treats and balls.

Thanks for that, bad mistakes like that happen because most of us have to work for a living and dont spend gossip time in chatrooms 24/7, thankfully David Cameron is bringing all that free money giving to an end. Now I have to go, i have a 300 mile WORK related drive to do, must be quit alien for someone to mention the 4 letter word here. Bye & thanks for pointing it my writing error, hope it carifies things for you.
Again I say....Oh dear

Have a save trip.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Corrected passage.

wow, how to make friends and influence people, what a presumption, hope you have a good trip
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Jeez, Today is my first day off in 13 days , & my next day off is Nov 28th!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Corrected passage.

Drive carefully
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Corrected passage.

Wow, thats nice and friendly isnt it
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 98 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 > Last »