Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Sorry you're going through this Bren.

Just a question, though - why can't your son care for his own children on his own? Many single parents do......

*Hugs* honey - it can't be easy x0x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Sorry no advice except what has already been given.
It will be hard for a while till they learn your rules and realise they are there to stay, I know mine wear me out.
Like Vicki, said can your Son not look after them, or is he living with you too and working so the majority of the care falls to you ?
Good luck and think of the rewards you will reap from knowing they are with you and loved.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2008, 04:17 PM
sorry to read this , no advice , just like to send you hug and wish you lots of luck (very sad situation ) you know what they say ..... every cloud has a silver lineing
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes I too remember your previous posts about your son, DiL, and of course the children. TBH it did occur to me that she might be doing this but of course I didn't say so.

Also like others have said try the CAB and I believe many solicitors will provide a one hour initial meeting for free which might get things moving.

And, also mentioned above Social Services should look to any part of the familly before putting children in care, of course I don't know for sure if they do but one would hope so don't you think ?

I hope you can get something sorted quickly. Thinking of you.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2