Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Hello all,
Been in town came back the took Rosie out for a race around with her ball. She loved it. I waited till all the early dog walkers had been and gone, she doesn't like sharing much lol
Griff the headphones had gone, yes they were a bit like the B&M ones
Don't know what to say with the situation between you & Steve, except look after yourself and sending you some hugs
Gnasher good luck with the judges grilling, hope everything goes your way.
Brenda will have a read of your blog, I do like reading them
Moyra hope your tummy eases
Saying hi to everyone else that pops on, am at work shortly
Hope you like the pic, think Rosie was telling me something
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	5259  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Lol...just look at that photo of Rosie..do you think she may have wanted her ball chucking?? just throwing that idea out there Lol. Thanks for looking for the headphones Mandy, much appreciated
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Could have been Griff, not sure, it wasn't very obvious
It's ok, anytime
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 05:16 PM
You're a good'un Mandy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 08:08 PM
been and done my training, the barky dogs were there and on top form so i have a headache
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Evening All - Please forgive my absence of 24 hrs - the reason being that I've been busy as always.
Have now had a catch up and am up to speed as they say..
Sorry to read of your friends departure Griff. Hope that attempting to look after Steve doesn't drag you down, it is so easy to get immersed in people's problems and sometimes - just sometimes - it would be better to see to your own emotional and physical needs. Seems to me you could do with loving yourself a little more. You have so much to offer. Big Hugs! G. X .
Norma - Great to read of junior making the grade in the big world of work. With such good breeding and a knowledgeable start in life - I couldn't see
things going any other way!
Love the pic of Rosie, Mandy.
Take care all, back later, bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Hey you guys
Hope everyone is well.Feels like forever since I popped in,a lot has been going on.Have the babies 3 days a week now,they go to a childminder's the other two.They have been a blessing to the whole family especially lately,the news for mum isn't good.Have known for a few weeks now,family are obviously devastated but of course mum is amazing.I really don't know where she gets the strength from but she's determined to soldier on.You were all so kind to remember her in your prayers and thoughts during her treatment,really wish with all my heart I had better news to tell you
Thinking as always this place will keep me sane,will try and catch up as much as I can with the going's on of the doglets and their nutty owners
Wee Lacey is doing well,getting more like a couch potato in her old age but still a Princess
Oh,go to pick up our new car on Friday,needed something slightly bigger so got that sorted last weekend.
Need to pop to the shop,be back in 10 xxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Thankyou LG, that was a lovely thing to say, made me cry.....see, don't know what the Hecks up with me, need to ditch this soppy s*d I have become lol. Hope you are taking plenty of breaks during your business
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Piccie of Rosie says it all, nothing like dropping a hint here and there is there
Quiet day for me today with getting the girls out and back early. Glad I did so because it did rain this afternoon alright.
Zen is playing silly beggers again, she is lying outside, and if it wasn't that rain is threatened overnight and it wasn't getting colder and is damp, she would be left where she obviously would rather be. All the rest are inside with a deep bed of shavings and very comfy indeed by the looks of it. Cariad has once again moved into winter mode, I know this because she has breakfast in bed when the mornings are wet or a bit cooler than she'd like, and thats where she's had her breakfast recently, head has been stuck out and I am summoned with her dish
Very pleased to see you back Eileen, been missing you. So sorry to hear about your mum, I think about you all often, and I was thinking it may be bad news that is taking you away as well as the babies of course. Nothing I can say, I don't know what to say, lots of hugs of course.
Griff, I am wondering if perhaps it is the situation with Steve that is making you feel like this. Take care of yourself, there's only one of you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Oh Lacey, your mum is a tough little lady, she has spirit, fight a terrific attitude and wonderful family....hugs to all of you and a extra special one for your wonderful mum XX. Bet the girls are getting big now?? Not surprised you need a bigger car lol. Good to ear Lacey hasn't given up her royal ways
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >