Female 

31-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Fantastic pics. Love the scenery. Great group shots xx
Thanks

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aaawww lookat my Hoki enjoying his swim
Lovely photos.
Thanks Nippy. She really does love swimming - its a great way to exercise her if I'm feeling lazy as I just sit on the bank throwing stones for her to chase (but then I have to try and move before she comes out of the water as she always waits until she's right up close before she has a shake )

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
They are great photos! I really love the group ones, they look so happy!

I'm jealous of the walk, all those beautiful things to see!! Better than my fields of sheep!!!

x
Well just keep saving for your driving lessons and before you know it you'll be able to get out to these places too - this walk is probably only about 40 minutes drive from you.

Originally Posted by random View Post
They look super and such good posers!

Do you know I have been so out of touch on here of late I have only just found today that you had Tip back! ()
Thanks K, I used to have real trouble as every time they saw the camera they would walk towards me and stick their noses right up to the lense But they're getting better at posing

he only lasted 2 nights there. Got on fine when it was just him and the guy, but wasn't comfortable around the children.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Beautiful pics of such lovely dogs
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Fab photos, such a lovely walk. Love the group shot, looks like they all enjoyed the walk!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2