Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 06:49 AM

Morning one and all - Tuesday

Morning everyone. As you know, our Vicki is off i sunny Florida so I'll be doing the morning post until she's back.

I'm off all week so have had a lazy start and off to the beach shortly with Cassie. The sun is shining so best take advantage.

Have a good Tuesday all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Morning Jackie and thankyou for taking over the morning post while Vicki is getting her well deserved break.
Morning everyone, Its meant to be a nice sunny day today so I hope you all have a good one.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning jackie,morning all,
Good to see you in "the bosses" seat again Jackie Lovely sunny day here too Got to get my **** in gear today cos I will be flying Sun and 3 pairs of trousers have been starring at me for 3weeks waiting to be taken up
have a good day foks and enjoy the weather
jeanette
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Morning Jackie, Bev and all,
Hoping Vicki is having a good time on her break (well earnt!!) Lovely day here, you can tell Spring is on its way, sunshine and warm
Scruffy is off to the vets tomorrow for neutering and vacc, so he is going to be feeling worse for wear tomorrow
Scratch is off for a vet visit also, a check up and talk teeth
But they have had a lovely day today, and hope everyone has a lovely day over there also xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Good Morning One and All.
The sun is shining and we'll be out later this morning with the gang.
Had a lovely day yesterday at Ikea, and whilst out we used our hard earn saved cash to buy a new TV and two brown leather sofa's............. been a long time coming I can tell you LOL

Have a brill day everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all

It's a beautiful morning here, I'm hoping it's going to stay like this for a while, well at least a week will do me

Hope you all have a good day
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 07:49 AM
Good morning all

It's a beautiful morning here too! Davie has gone to school, and I have an interview for relief work in schools. Hoping it works out and I don't get turned down.

After that, not sure what I have planned, washing and ironing I suspect oh and lesson prep for the cadets.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Morning Jackie morning Shane, morning all.

Enjoy your well deserved break as well Jackie. I expect Vicki will have a wonderful time and she really deserves it.

Lovely and sunny here as well today just had a lovely stroll with Ollie round the fields, are about too have breakfast then we are off too meet Gordens aunt and uncle for a pub lunch.

Have a lovely day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Jackie and thankyou for taking over the morning post while Vicki is getting her well deserved break.
Morning everyone, Its meant to be a nice sunny day today so I hope you all have a good one.
Morning Bev. My pleasure stepping in for Vicki!

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning jackie,morning all,
Good to see you in "the bosses" seat again Jackie Lovely sunny day here too Got to get my **** in gear today cos I will be flying Sun and 3 pairs of trousers have been starring at me for 3weeks waiting to be taken up
have a good day foks and enjoy the weather
jeanette
Morning Jeanette, interim boss only LOL

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Morning Jackie, Bev and all,
Hoping Vicki is having a good time on her break (well earnt!!) Lovely day here, you can tell Spring is on its way, sunshine and warm
Scruffy is off to the vets tomorrow for neutering and vacc, so he is going to be feeling worse for wear tomorrow
Scratch is off for a vet visit also, a check up and talk teeth
But they have had a lovely day today, and hope everyone has a lovely day over there also xxxx
Morning Emma

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning One and All.
The sun is shining and we'll be out later this morning with the gang.
Had a lovely day yesterday at Ikea, and whilst out we used our hard earn saved cash to buy a new TV and two brown leather sofa's............. been a long time coming I can tell you LOL

Have a brill day everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Jackie, morning all

It's a beautiful morning here, I'm hoping it's going to stay like this for a while, well at least a week will do me

Hope you all have a good day
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Good morning all

It's a beautiful morning here too! Davie has gone to school, and I have an interview for relief work in schools. Hoping it works out and I don't get turned down.

After that, not sure what I have planned, washing and ironing I suspect oh and lesson prep for the cadets.
Morning Lorraine!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Jackie morning Shane, morning all.

Enjoy your well deserved break as well Jackie. I expect Vicki will have a wonderful time and she really deserves it.

Lovely and sunny here as well today just had a lovely stroll with Ollie round the fields, are about too have breakfast then we are off too meet Gordens aunt and uncle for a pub lunch.

Have a lovely day all.
Morning Lynn, it's nice having a week off to relax
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Morning all! Lovely day here as well but i am stuck in the office all day and wont get to enjoy it until 5:15pm

Still only 5 months of full time work and then i get to go part time Horay! Cant wait i can tell you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >