View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2008, 11:21 PM
they r soooooo cute and adorable making puppy noises. and memphis is such a good mum
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2008, 03:44 AM
the sixth pup was born about an hour ago but sadly it was dead it looked like it had been for a long time.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
the sixth pup was born about an hour ago but sadly it was dead it looked like it had been for a long time.

Awwwwwww, that is so sad! Sorry to hear that

The pics of Mum and Babies are absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats!!!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 11:49 AM
oh hun, they so sweet, sorry for the loss of pup six hugs to you both, mum looks great and those pups are so cutie i could come and cuddle them............. love them already. xxxx congrates to
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2008, 03:58 AM
WOW what an idiot we r. we have just checked the pups and guess what we were wrong about what we have, we actually have 4 boys and 1 girl. now we can see all the bits clearer i feel like an idiot lol.

the runt boy is doing great now he is being hand fed.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
lol all those bits you look for at birth easy done hun. so pleased they doing well esp the runt lots of gentle hugs from my lot to him and big hugs to the rest hun. more pics please.....lol
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm sure it's an easy mistake to make! With all the excitement, etc., that goes on during the whelping, you probably had your minds on a dozen things!

Would love to see some more puppy pics please???
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Aww those pictures were amazing, it's so sweet! Great that there were no major problems, sorry about the last pup though

Mixing up genders is too easy, not just with dogs either! Ah well at least it's all sorted xx
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-11-2008, 08:18 PM
the visit to the vets went well mother and pups got the all clear and r doing great. she said we r doing right by the runt and he is thriving now with his little pot belly. the boy who eats again after the others r asleep is huge im surprised he can use his legs still his belly is so big. sneaky little pup.
the others r doing good and putting weight on nicely. i tried to make a video of them but cant figure out how to do it so hubby is going to have a go later.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm soooooo pleased everything went well at the Vets. The pups sound so cute. Can't wait to see them again when you've got your camera sorted out!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >