View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good Morning everyone,

Temps supposed to go up to 27c today ending with a storm and serious flooding. Lets hope it comes later rather than sooner.

Have a good day everyone, must get Amber out for her walk. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra, i hope the rain waits until i get home, hospital for me today....got the time mixed up too, it's an hour earlier than i thought!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 07:27 AM
Morning Moyra. Would prefer the flood to come sooner during day light hours. At least then we could see what to do. Morning everyone else. As usual my emails aren't working. I think it is a conspiracy because as soon as I tell bt that they are working they stop working. Oh well the guru, namely Sara, will come in later and have a look see what is going on. Sunny here now and getting warm so pulled curtains as the sun goes round and then fans for later. No not those fans, cooling fans. Although which other fans could they be, fans for dancing with or fans that admire? lol!! the sun has got to me. Or lack of sleep. There I was drifting off after getting up for a bathroom break. polite way of saying going for a pee, when the phone went at 4.30am. By the time I realised it wasn't my ears the phone had stopped. Did a 1471 and the number was with held. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say. Dusting to do. bfn. Morning griff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra and griff and all who follow.
I think its Essex and Herts due the storms Moyra coming form the South West. Hoping we will miss them.
It is already warm out there it may be garden and games for Dillon today.
Oh dear griff your body clocks all out of sorts.
Nippy Jen hope your ok today. it will take a while to get over Celia friends and neighbours for a long while and also the caring did for her. Hope Pepsi is ok today too.

Housework today and I am doing tea tonight tuna pasta salad one of Gordens favourites.
Hope everyone is well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Oo yes please Lynn good morning.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning everyone... whilst you're all moaning about the temperature in the UK being around 27C over here we're in the middle of a heatwave. Since last Saturday the daily temperature has hovered around 33C and for next Sunday the forecast says 35C! My poor dogs are suffering from lack of walkies and have been spending their days lying on the floor tiles in the kitchen trying to keep cool. They only come alive when it's my bedtime and Tuesday at half one in the morning Georgina woke me up. Thinking she needed a pee I let her out only to find her 15 minutes later fast asleep on the driveway! Took me a good 10 minutes to persuade her to come back in again! Mind you I didn't blame her, I was half inclined to lie down and sleep next to her!

Rant over .... have a good day everyone!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Good morning

Good luck at the hospital today Griff

I expect Dillon will enjoy his games in the garden Lynn he doesn't seem t be one to do a lot of walking

Who on earth rings at 4.30 am and not wait for you to answer it can only be some cold caller. Just recntly I have been having trouble with the internet, keep losing connection for no apparent reason. Thought it was just me but eldest was here the other week and he had the same problem but mine was alright then. I don't think our router likes Macs as OHs pc is ok

Hugs to you Nippy and hope you are ok.

Enjoy your walk Moyra.

Was overcast here earlier but the sun is now out. Teazle walked and she is now asleep in the conservatory until she is cooked and moves into the kitchen. Nothing planned today will just mocha around the garden whilst the sun is out, hopefully the forecast storm will pass before tonight.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Hope Sunday goes well for Barry, Sue. Yep I can't understand why I have so much trouble with emails not working consistently. Oh well I really must go and do some dusting. Have a good day Sue. Oh yes and everyone else. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2015, 08:40 AM
I will make an extra large bowl of tuna pasta salad and anyone who fancies dipping in is welcome.
Sue the conditions have to be just right for Dillon the colder the better even rain none of which I am keen on.
It wasn't as warm yesterday we got just past halfway up the village yesterday and he was ready to turn back. So no point chancing it today its much warmer.
Oooh that's hot CM. I would be melting.
I would of been fuming at that call brenda when anyone calls at that time you immediately expect worrying news concerning family. Well we do.
Is it Barry's scan Sunday Sue good luck.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Was lovely and sunny earlier on, watered the plants still at the back,put the girls umbrella up, then suddenly the suns not quite as hot as it was and its a teeny bit overcast. Maybe the storms are coming up quicker than expected. As long as I can get a trip onto the river in with the girls, then not that bothered as most of the outside jobs are sorted. Have got the masonery paint out to do the concrete posts on the big fence, but that can wait another day really. Have found a hammer and the border fences need a bash or 3. Was hoping for a sighting of Nigel, but nothing so far, so I'll do it. May call in for the sack truck to the garage if I think on as the sink needs to go elsewhere, and I begrudge chucking it. Brenda, you can dust when the weather's bad, far too little sun in this country to waste it by dusting. I'll get the hoover out at tea time if I feel the need, but other than that I do everything I can to be outside. Ah well,onwards and upwards. Hoping you're OK today Nippy, yesterday must have been dreadful for you
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »