Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 08:24 AM

good and bad emotions

is it just me or is breeding a string of emotions??? waiting for the season!! yipeee it's here . then off to the stud dog? will it be ok , then after mating you settle and think oh well lets wait and see then YES we are in pup ...... can't wait to feel them and see them move ... then 10 days before due date... you are now thinking oh god what have I done will it all go ok as you look at her looking all fat and fed up ...just wondered if it was me who at this time has mixed emotions ( excited but scared)
smudgley
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2004, 09:12 AM
chill out inca. :smt026 Your little girl will be fine - let nature takes its course, be there for her when she needs you for cuddles & support. Stay with her during her labour & whelping & she will be ok.
Make sure you are well prepared for the birth & you have all your equipment to hand.
most importantly ensure you keep her excercise up (I know she'll want to slow down now - but keep walking her) & give her premium quality food.
& before you know it you'll be posting pictures of your babies & wondering what all the fuss was about.

good luck & remember, we're all here for you. What better than a bunch of doggy friends just a :smt024 away.

see ya.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 09:29 AM
thanks smudgley we are all ready and waiting ...she dosen't like excercise much LOL but she is followning me up and down the garden 100 times a day ( lazy cav ) she had 4 last time but we lost a lttle dog at birth but the rest thrived , I think it's just excitment now to see what colours etc.... we might get :smt041
Bon
Almost a Veteran

17-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Good luck with the babies Inca.