Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2005, 08:35 PM

scared of certain breeds

A few years ago, I worked in boarding kennels, I have never been scared of a dog in my life till I met this boarder, his name was amadaues, he was a husky with the bluest eyes I have ever seenand he did not like me!I used to exercise him making sure I never looked at him. I think he wasn't too keen on being in kennels. But I must admit he was a beautiful dog. Since then I have met a lot of really friendly huskys. Armadeus just seemed to hate me
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

23-01-2005, 08:42 PM
I ued to work in stables when i was younger ( a while ago)......and we had (3 people)to muck out 34 horses and ponies every day in winter.....any way we had an arab gelding to muck out he was a private stay...we used to drw cards to see who had to go into his stable as he was a right sh*t.....anyway i lost and I had to go into his stable...I kept facing him all the time and we were ok! I lost concentration for all of 2 mins when I turned away to get the wheel barrow, well teh sh*t bit me on the collar bone skin bit of your shoulder, picked me up like rat and shook me threw me over to the stall wall and sort of stamped and pawed the floor at which point i picked my self up and ran......i hve to stay I did something out of temper and cause at 17 my boss told me to do, which I WULD NEVER DO NOW!, I went in with a schooling scrop and gave hime a couple of belters........
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Mollydoodle I think dogs are like us, there are just some people and dogs the don't take to. I used to have a problem with a scotty but then he wasn't to keen on most people
lol@ Smudge, I used to have to clean out a pony called Sisco, the little so* used to deliberately lean on me and trap me against the wall. I suppose I am just not a horse person which was a great shame really cos my Aunts had a riding stable and I was the envy of all the girls at school, what a waste