View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2011, 09:38 AM

Will be getting Ollies results tomorrow.(updated with results @ post 28)

Just checked my e-mails and had an e-mail form Nadia asking when she could ring for a chat about his pm results.

Can't do today have mum over. Will be on my own tomorrow which will probably be a good thing as I am sure the pair of us are going to end up in floods of tears by the time the call has finished.

So hopefully an answer to all his problems and hopefully tomorrow will be good for Nadia too.

I will keep you all updated.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi Lynn hopefully the results will be a help to others seeking answers to a similar problem ( though we can't be sure the PM will reveal everything).

Whatever the outcome of the PM, I am certain you did all that was humanly possible to help Ollie so there should be no doubts on your part about any decision you made. I for one would have done exactly the same....xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 10:10 AM
It's going to be very upsetting Lynn, very, very upsetting for you all, but just think of the good it might do to some of the future generations of gorgeous Ollies. Will be thinking of you tomorrow and try to enjoy today, hope that cake turned out good!! xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank you Mini.

Now the time is here to know I am not sure if I do want to know or not I remember Nadia saying it could of been something so simple that was overlooked although looking back I think that was very unlikely. As Gorden pointed out while he was alive the problem was not going to be solved.

I will be relieved of course to know the outcome but I am worrying now was it something I did ?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Hugs Lynn,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Thinking of you all xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 10:35 AM
I'll be thinking of you Lynn, I know it's going to be so sad for you and Nadia to talk again. I hope that the PM will be able to tell you the information that will put your mind at rest, and will prove to be helpful for other adored pets that may be struck down with the same thing in the future.

You are going to have another day of having to be brave and I don't envy you that one bit. Please remember your friends are here for you if you need us. xxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 10:46 AM
It will be upsetting for you I know, but hopefully you will get some answers.
You did every thing possible for Ollie, so please dont beat yourself up on any thoughts of "what if I had done this, or what if I had done that"..... you did more than a lot of people would have done.

Take care and hugs to you.
xxx
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Will be thinking of you tomorrow x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Thinking of you and Gorden tomorrow... I know it will be hard though. (((HUGS)))
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »