Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 01:28 PM

been teasing ben today

hes a mega daddys boy, adores my husband to the point of he stalks him, everywhere he goes bens behind him, so today ive been cuddling OH and bens been going nuts, hes been laying next to OH and making whining/growling noises, hes so much a daddys boy, and when we are having a snuggle time we have to shut ben out, its bad enough with the cats but ben as well. how does everyone else manage???
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 02:15 PM
If I hug my OH, Max tries to either stand or squish himself between us and lick us to death...

We are (or try to be) very stern with him, and push him off, or say "NO!", or we just shut him in the kitchen!
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Mine dont take any notice and dont do anything, if they did though a deep voice and 'OFF' does the trick. Soon as they back off and lay on their bed they get a softer voice and told good boy and they'll wag their tails but stay put.

Then again if I put a deep voice in the house they both freeze and it stops whatever they are doing in their tracks.