Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I dont wear makeup, I own a small amount but rarely wear it to go out either
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2008, 01:48 PM
I wear very little. I had some cancer surgery on my face and was told about 'Bare Minerals'. I have always disliked the look of liquid makeup and since this was a powder thought I would try it. It is great and covers what you want it to and you would never know you were wearing make up. It is the rage here in the states
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Did she have white with pink spots, leggings on too with white stilleto's the Mum?? I know the type!!!!
You've seen her too then.. Yes - mum was that type!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
i wear mascara and do like a bit of lippy when i go out LOL
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I only wear it when I go out I love the MAC and Stila products
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2008, 02:44 PM

I wear makeup for work or to parties, but I'm appalling at keeping it nice . I wear a liquid to powder foundation, which is great for covering up the odd blemish, and dark shadows under my eyes, eyeshadow (usually black or charcoal grey), eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I wear Nivea lip care in Velvet Rose, as it has a little bit of shimmer, but normally I don't bother with lipstick or gloss because of my lip ring. The last thing I want is to smear my piercing with greasy lipstick! By lunchtime, my eyeshadow has started to crease (even the non-crease kinds!), and my eyeliner is wearing away but I always forget to go and check it! I've seen women crowded in the office toilets with eyelash curlers and all sorts trying to make themselves look human! Personally, I think all that extra effort never makes that much difference anyway - how many people actually walk around offices checking out everyone's makeup? I've always thought fairly understated and "natural" looks really nice. Too much looks a bit like a five year old who has raided her mother's makeup box!

If I'm going to the stables or something like that, I don't bother so much these days. There was a time that I was so insecure that I couldn't leave the house without some makeup on... I've not got over the insecurity, but I tend to think I should look as awful as I feel!
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2008, 02:45 PM
i wear make up, i didnt used to til my evil mother made me do beauty therapy at college and we got plastered with it everyday now esp after having the kids im far too self concious about not wearing make up but ill easy wear torn old clothes with dog paw prints on an sawdust stuck to my tops lol
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5