register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Have you ever pee'd in public
YES 40 67.80%
NO 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I have pee'd when out in the middle of the countryside, but never in a town or built up area ... so do I vote yes or no?!!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I have pee'd when out in the middle of the countryside, but never in a town or built up area ... so do I vote yes or no?!!
Yes....
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Yes. At garden parties at uni when out in the fields by the river. You can't hold that much Pimms........

Occasionally since then but mostly in my partying days.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Brilliant thread, and quite refreshing after some of the threads I've been on recently

Yes, I have and quite recently too (as did my OH at the time)

Being out in a boat, in the middle of the north sea, there's a distinct lack of loo's As our boat doesn't have an on board toilet, I had to improvise, so I used the anchor bucket instead!! (obviously washed out afterwards)

The worst part is that our boat is an open topped one with a pram canopy to hide any shame Thankfully I managed to finish before the Kent fisheries boat turned up

My OH just stood by the side of the boat and peed (no shame at all )
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
lol at you lot,, yes I do, I have a small bladder,, that said I dont do it infront of people, I find a nice bush,,,, even had the odd sting on the butt from those horrid stingy nettles,,,not nice,,,
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes when out on walks in the middle of now where i have, and once behind the bin at the back of the cinema in Aber when i was at uni!!!!

I have also done a 'number 2' in the wilds while on my silver D of E as we all had no choice. Why though does there always seem to be sheep watching? There is nothing worse then having you bare bum out turning round with a bunch of sheep staring at you!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
lol at you lot,, yes I do, I have a small bladder,, that said I dont do it infront of people, I find a nice bush,,,, even had the odd sting on the butt from those horrid stingy nettles,,,not nice,,,
I've just spat coffee everywhere after reading your post Shona

Maybe that should be 'pardon the pun'
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Yes when out on walks in the middle of now where i have, and once behind the bin at the back of the cinema in Aber when i was at uni!!!!

I have also done a 'number 2' in the wilds while on my silver D of E as we all had no choice. Why though does there always seem to be sheep watching? There is nothing worse then having you bare bum out turning round with a bunch of sheep staring at you!
I remember needing a pee in the New forest. I went off to find somewhere that was enclosed and did what I needed to do. I felt a warm muzzle at the back of my head, turned round to see a forest pony foal right behind me The little mite had followed me everywhere, including me going to the loo
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I've just spat coffee everywhere after reading your post Shona

Maybe that should be 'pardon the pun'
lol it must have happend to others??? I duno you check for them and you think you have a fairly safe spot then whammy,,,, one appears from no where,,you spend the rest of the walk rubbing your ass,,,,,ouch
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
lol it must have happend to others??? I duno you check for them and you think you have a fairly safe spot then whammy,,,, one appears from no where,,you spend the rest of the walk rubbing your ass,,,,,ouch
Oh it's happened to me too, and not just my butt either

It was the 'nice bush' that cracked me up
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >