View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2005, 12:35 PM
As long as he enjoys himself Rob, it doesnt matter what he does! There was a Whippet at the Afghan racing earlier this year. First attempt stood there as if to say "Well what now!" Second time with a bit of encouragement he FLEW!
Dawn.
SusanW
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Hi

I think there is a whippet racing club in Wales but not 100% sure. You could post on
[Moderator edit. Link removed. Rules stipulate no links to other forums] this is a whippet site and also a list of some of the clubs. My club is in Scotland so a long way from you. Good luck and Im sure your dog will grace the track in 2006.
You will be more than welcome to just triel your dog and let it run for fun in safty at most clubs
SusanW
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I will post a full list of kc reg whippet racing and non kc reg whippet racing clubs for all to read and know where they are. I hope to get as much information as possible so might take a few days.

Our club in Kirkcaldy, Fife will be racing again in Febuary, weather permitting,,,,All whippet's are welcome lurcher's, jack russels etc are welcome for a little run too. Members of the public will be made welcome too and all questions will be answered at our friendly club.

Whippet racing does not involve little furry animals and my daughter owns and races her dog at opens and club racing, so kids are made welcome too.
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks Susan I'll look forward to your post
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2