View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Oh Lynn, i am sorry...it isn't easy for anyone involved, i keep everything crossed that a miracle is round the corner...miracles do happen!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Thanks griff think we have possibly run out of miracles. She has battled it for 10 years and eight months a lot longer than others not that that makes it any easier.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Hi am just popping in. I am so sorry Lynn re Gill and all others who are suffering. I'm afraid that things are or have been pretty bad here. I have seen a place in Harlsdon which would suit me with a shower room and two bed and garage etc.; However, not sure they will take Amber so will wait and see. It would be lovely for us and solve some of our problems. Have a good evening all. Sorry I have been missing so long but very down at the moment. Think June and I must be on the same wave length, hope she feels better soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sad days when you have to worry about having a nice amble with your dog.
Yes it is indeed. One of the simple pleasures which I hope we can both undertake safely. Seems the Police are being careful about the motive, there's usually some connection between the attacker and victim.

Only saw one person on our walk this afternoon, a Scottish man and his lovely Labrador I haven't seen for about a year.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i was told to carry one of those pocket sized hairsprays as they aren't classed as offensive weapon but spray that into someones eyes and it should buy you time to get away

.....................................if it's the kids i am thinking of the parents just let them roam all over and it isn't the first time it has happened either..hope they are both o.k though
Perhaps I should get one of those hairsprays

Do hope they find those kids. There was a time when kids could go exploring in the fields and countryside, but not anymore. As I say to people this is 2017 not 1917 it's sad and I don't like it but what can one do
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Not totally unexpected news but still hard to come to terms with.
So sorry Lynn, your recent posts have sort of indicated that, it must be hard for all of you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Well, there haven't been police about so i am guessing the kids have been found...hopefully their parents will keep a better eye on then
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Will be thinking of her this afternoon when I head out with Casey & Lara. Just hope they can offer her something.

In case you haven't seen it on the news, 83 year old man murdered while walking his two dogs in East Harling, Norfolk, which is not all that far away from here. Think I'll pick up a suitable tree branch while I'm walking

Yes I think (hope) that Moyra did decide to have a few days holiday, and that she will be back soon.

Enjoy your trip to London and hope the ring is repaired to your satisfaction, I'm sure it will be.
Terrible about the 83-year old man. Actually, maybe a bit of a wake up call for all us. Not just the elderly of which, I suppose, I'm one.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2