View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Tattoo done, i didn't get wet walking there or back and.......i got it done for free!!! What a terrific chap Martin is....really touched, said it took him 5minutes and he refused the money
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Okay what have I missed what tattoo did you have?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Frog has disappeared so hopfully he will be ok. Griff what did you have done? Did June post or have I missed that? I emailed her but haven't heard back from her again. I expect she will be in touch when she feels up to it. Just wish LG would get in touch. His wife did last time so why not this time. Anyone know of his whereabouts to find out? Have a good evening peeps. Harry Potter on tonight. So, do I watch it with all the adverts or the dvd with no adverts. Hm decisions decisions. lol!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
my dad drives a triple mower at work and he tries his best to look out for animals...he got a hedgehog the other year and was devastated.
Can't avoid it sometimes, not nice but there must be many more die on the highway.

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
So, do I watch it with all the adverts or the dvd with no adverts. Hm decisions decisions. lol!!
It's a 'no brainer' who would want to watch adverts, they are driving me mad, must be because I am older and far less tolerant of school boy humour and bad taste
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2017, 05:40 PM
On our walk we came across a horse galloping like mad and whinying, went flying past us but Lara barked and ran after it It then went off in a huge circle on the heathland and as we were nearing the gate he (or she) came galloping past again. I think something must have spooked it.

There must be about 20 or more horses graze the heathland, they are fenced off so can't get near the road, and are semi wild. Signs tell all the dog walkers and hikers to avoid them, don't approach, or try to feed them.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 06:31 PM
I had Max's name added above my 2dogs names...my 2 have their ashes in the ink but of course i couldn't have any of max's
Brenda, June didn't post...just logged in, as for LG...i don't think he is poorly but I think he said it was a busy time of year for him...he did say if anything untoward happened the mem would notify us all. Pleased the groggy has gone...hopefully he will be ok
I wonder what scared the horsey Harvey...hopefully whatever it was will not be back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 07:26 PM
that should have said FROGGY i have partaken of Stella but was fully compus mentas typing that
As for ads....if i can get round them i will...i drive my family mental flicking ..just watching a film..in venice i think it's called with bruce willis...someone has robbed the house and pinched his dog...gonna get messy
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
that should have said FROGGY i have partaken of Stella but was fully compus mentas typing that
As for ads....if i can get round them i will...i drive my family mental flicking ..just watching a film..in venice i think it's called with bruce willis...someone has robbed the house and pinched his dog...gonna get messy
After what Brenda did he probably is a groggy froggy

Oh gawd Bruce Willis with no dog and an empty house, look out bad guys your days are numbered
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Ref LG, yes he did say work and things this summer would preclude his being on here. Memsahb not posted so I'm assuming 'no news is good news'

Bit more concerned for June, departing suddenly is not reassuring just do hope she can do what Eileen does and pop in from time to time.

We had a thunder storm at 4am last night, dogs came rushing in as they do and woke me, couldn't really get back to sleep either, so will be away soon.

Goodnight to all, see you tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Lol...i got chatting on FB so missed the damn film!!! can't have turned out great though can it? i have very few muscles...a lot of hair but if someone nicked my dog...well you would all be getting V'O'S Lol
Yeah Harvey LG did forewarn of said disappearance and he did say the mem would let us know if he pegged out..cos he is a loveable old s*d but with June...the sudden disappearance worried me...especially with that nob behind her... and i genuinely meant what i said, i would happily go show him what playing with the big people gets you!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >