Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 05:00 AM

Daily thread 28th July 2017

Morning all just to say hope you all have a good day and Lynn not silly about the will. I have left provision for Tyto in mine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Morning all

Have a good day all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 06:59 AM
Morning Brenda, Kazz & all who follow
Up early this morning and it's bright & sunny, not warm yet. Makes me wish that I could take Rosie out by myself but of course with my crutches I can't.
If she didn't like chasing small furry creatures so much I'd be okay Lauryn will take her later, when she gets up. Luckily Rosie is not bothered by a routine, as long as she gets out when it's nice she's not bothered

I'm off out with a friend later, she's picking me up, and we're going for coffee.
Tony is home at lunchtime.
Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 07:08 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz, Mandy and all who follow.

You will soon the weight once you are mobile again Mandy. Enjoy your coffee with friend.

We keep say we must update our wills but I know my eldest son would have Teazle like a shot.

Hope both you Benda and Kazz have a good day.

Hope you eye soon improves Besoeker.

Dull here with rain forecast before midday so I think it is a do something indoor style day.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Morning brenda, Kaz, Mandy, Sue and all who follow.
Another wet dull day here.

Bet the house is still feeling empty Kazz and will for a long time if not always.
Mandy enjoy the coffee out and like Sue says you will soon lose the weight once you can be more mobile.

Will to be updated this holiday it is more about our pending day out in London in the next couple of weeks it scares me silly to think Dillon may be left with no clue for the boys of who to contact if anything should happen. So note will be left with instructions and if that is not needed which I sincerely hope it won't it will serve for the wil also incase anything should happen when we are out and about together driving.
I think Sue of anything happened it would be Michael and Maca that would take Dillon of their lives were different and could accommodate a dog.
If he had to go back to breeder he would eventually settle other Bernese, lots of ground and of course a knowledgeable person who understands their silly ways.
Gorden home last night finished for the summer so I am off to Essex Sunday and staying the night with our friends.
First time Dillon will of had Gorden home and not me.
Today off out for a few bits and a coffee work commences this weekend on the house in serious ernest.

Hope everyone is well today including all four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Good morning everybody. A bit overcast and breezy here today so I should be able to get on with things and not get too hot

Nothing planned, just house work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 10:46 AM
Morning all
Dex woke in the night again...sigh, thought we had cracked it!!
Mandy, just chuck a ball for Rosie and she will be happy enough, when i got ill my lot went from 6 walks a day to nothing for weeks and they were fine with games
i have been abandoned for the weekend Lol will trot up the shop later for some cans...know what film i want to watch and i need to catchup on outlander as it was on last night i think wasn't it Brenda?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Mum and dad have arrived safely in St Mawes....apparently it is torrential rain..mum is in a summer dress Lol
don't know if i said but my noisy neighbours put their house up for sale...never said anything...we do speak now..i already knew as i saw my house in the estate agents window, the lad up the shop reckons they're splitting up...i don't know about that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Mandy, don't know if lauryn will be interested but everything5pounds has a sale on...loads of dresses £2.50...i amy have just bought 2 Lol...if i hadn't been so skint there would have been more
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Ooh I'll tell Lauryn, thank you Griff
Yeah I throw a ball for Rosie, lauryn likes taking her out though. Strange the neighbours haven't said they putting their house on market. You'd have thought they might have warned you with strangers having to come & view, maybe they didn't want to let on about the split.
Hope the weather picks up for your mum & dad
Hope you got to do something more exciting than housework NJ
Lynn hope you have a good time with your friends

I have to laugh a bit myself, guess what we had for tea.......Dominoes pizza
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >