Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:45 PM

Richmond Champ Show

Good Luck to those that are going to Richmond this weekend. Let us know how you get on.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Good luck all - HOPEFULLY first show with Connor (but has a cut pad at the mo which is being stubborn!) so hope to be there Sunday - paws crossed!
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I almost made a HUGE mistake! I have to admit I never look at schedules or passes as far as dates go - I go by my show diary. It was only whilst sorting out travelling arrangements with a friend that I realised hound day was NOT on the Sunday (as stated in the diary and annuals) but on the Friday! Thank goodness they knew!

Debs
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
You werent the only person almost caught out like that.
My young lad is int he JHA semis, and I paid for the bitch he handles to enter, and ordered a car park pass for myself. When checking passes and parking pass had arrived with the bitches owner, and discussing where to meet up, it turned out she thought gundogs were on saturday!
Still at least with that, she cold have gone back next day, but you would have been stuffed

I wonder how many other people will not realise in time?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Not going to Richmond, but good luck to all who are entered and keep us posted as to how you get on.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I almost made a HUGE mistake! I have to admit I never look at schedules or passes as far as dates go - I go by my show diary. It was only whilst sorting out travelling arrangements with a friend that I realised hound day was NOT on the Sunday (as stated in the diary and annuals) but on the Friday! Thank goodness they knew!

Debs
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
You werent the only person almost caught out like that.
My young lad is int he JHA semis, and I paid for the bitch he handles to enter, and ordered a car park pass for myself. When checking passes and parking pass had arrived with the bitches owner, and discussing where to meet up, it turned out she thought gundogs were on saturday!
Still at least with that, she cold have gone back next day, but you would have been stuffed

I wonder how many other people will not realise in time?
Snap.
I went by my diary and thought I was there on Friday. I duly booked the day off months ago. It was only at City of Birmingham last week where I was corrected. Good job i would have been slightly annoyed going down there today for no reason.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Wishing all the very best today
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2007, 03:15 PM
good luck everyone showing at Richmond
Rio
Dogsey Senior