Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Willow
3 ? I thought she was 6 ?

Whatever her age though, even though I'm not a parent, I would have thought it HIGHLY irresponsible that she was left on her own in the bathroom !

If I had or looked after any children, I would always want to know where they are.

No one would be able to get in my house anyway and out the door without us knowing even though the bathroom is on the bottom floor, as the dogs go beserk at any sort of noise in the house. Which I take great comfort in and I feel quite safe having my two

I feel so sad for that little girl and I hope she recovers ok, if you can ever recover from that sort of thing
there has been 2 incidents in the last few weeks willow

first was a 6 year old girl taken from her bath and sexually assaulted, then left naked in the snow covered lane poor little thing

the latest is a 3 year old girl, abducted Raped and then involved in a car accident

what the hell is happening to the world we live in!!!!!!

i know what i would do with the sickos but its not fit to put on a public forum
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 04:01 PM
i didn no she was raped to she is still only a babe i feel sick i hope they catch th beep and castrate him poor little mite
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
i didn no she was raped to she is still only a babe i feel sick i hope they catch th beep and castrate him poor little mite
yes afraid so hun
it breaks my heart it really does, i look at my lil girl who is 3 and it makes my blood boil, if anyone ever touched her, well it doesnt bear thinking about what i would do to the sicko,, it really does make me feel sick to the bottom of my stomach
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Just listened to this on the radio - and checked BBC website. Sick. Totally sick.

I may have misheard this (heard something on radio) - about her being in a wheelchair for life?? Cracked hips? Was this another story.

Poor thing. You almost can't comprehend what the news is saying - wrong, wrong, wrong.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Both these stories make me feel physically sick, what pleasure could these blokes get from such young children.
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2006, 07:46 PM
i believe the youngest rape victim RECORDED was only 4 months old and the rapist was her FATHER. People of my age are really worried, even the guys. Even though 99.9% of men out there wouldnt even think of doing such a thing, it doesnt stop us looking over our shoulders every five minutes when we hear stories like this. But in this area we know where most of the local pedos live and the police inform the schools who in turn inform us and our parents if their is any body suspicious around. we count ourselves lucky.
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
I didnt realise there had been two incidents Those poor poor children.

My heart goes out to them, but you have to wonder where the heck where the parents where the 3 year old was abducted ???

She was taken on a Monday night yeah ? So why wasn't splashed over the news that night or the next morning saying a 3 year old was adbucted
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 02:08 PM
no way !!!!!!! thats disgusting they all want shooting
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
no way !!!!!!! thats disgusting they all want shooting
nah, that's far too kind - I can think of much worse fates for sickos like those resonsible. WEll, when their time comes to leave this earth, their karma balance will seriously be tipped - hmmmmmm they will be in deep water then
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Too gobsmacked to say anthing to be honest....
I don't have kids, but don't understand why someone would leave a 6 year old in the bathroom - in the bath - alone.

News link to six year old girl's story;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4569554.stm

Here is a link to the story about the 3 year old:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4585138.stm
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >