Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 06:03 PM

*show terrorists we are not afraid!!! support our country*

just seen this on the news and thought i would post the link

www.werenotafraid.com

show those barbarians we are not afraid and we will go about our daily business with our heads held high!!

show your support
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 06:43 PM
come on guys! **bump**
its a good website to show them B******S we are not gunna let them get us down!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 11:00 PM
done .. a photo of tom he didbnt want anyone to see...lol
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 11:03 PM
will have a look n see if i can see it,, might put one of david on there 2mo
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
hes wearing a thong and a santa hat ..... my tom ......lol
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 11:21 PM
i have got to see that pic

its a good idea though to show them B******S we aint gunna run and hide from the scum!! blowing people up who the hell do they think they are !!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2005, 03:15 AM
I'm not out to upset anyone, or to minimise what happened last week, but I heard the Queen say that we should show these people that they cannot change our lifestyle by doing this. Agreed. It then occurred to me that what these b******s might be trying to "say" is that they'd like us (the "West") to stop trying to change theirs. I've a feeling that if we caught one, it's what he might say. After all, the UK and US have just bombed Baghdad flat, changed the ruler (no more than he deserved, IMO) and are now telling them how they should set up a new government.

I am not trying to be an apologist for terrorist a*******s, but, sometimes I find that trying to see both sides of an argument/fight/war goes some way towards an understanding (no matter how poor) of what's going on. I have a feeling that what we have seen recently is, in some ways, a consequence of our having joined in the actions in Iraq and Afghanistan - we might have seen our actions as justifiable,it's possible that these s***s might have seen them as unjustified interference. And, of course, some of them will have lost families and friends in the US/UK military bombings, so, TO THEM, killing our people is simple revenge.

These are just passing thoughts - I don't think like a terrorist (I hope),so I can only try to imagine what makes people (same species as us) want to do this sort of thing to simple, other people. Could it be that the terrorists don't actually want anything other than to say "You blew us up, so we're blowing you up!"?

OK, so this was a deliberate attack on civilians. Our "smart bombs" are not as accurate as the military would have us believe (despite the aircraft camera video clips we see on the News) - those that have been underneath may not have seen it as hitting military targets only.

If we are ever to "defeat" terrorism, we may have to try to understand why it's carried out: if we could do that, we might be able to avoid becoming a target.

The other thing to remember is that it was the "revenge" nature of the military actions after 9/11 that seems to have made things worse. If we rush to grab bin Ladn and his thugs, we elevate them to a position of importance that they do not deserve.

None of the above is intended to be argumentative or apologist, I was as appalled as anyone, and I appreciate the fears of anyone still with missing relatives only too well - at the moment, my sister and her family are in Florida, probably meeting Dennis. At least Dennis is a natural product.

Snorri
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
I'm not out to upset anyone, or to minimise what happened last week, but I heard the Queen say that we should show these people that they cannot change our lifestyle by doing this. Agreed. It then occurred to me that what these b******s might be trying to "say" is that they'd like us (the "West") to stop trying to change theirs. I've a feeling that if we caught one, it's what he might say. After all, the UK and US have just bombed Baghdad flat, changed the ruler (no more than he deserved, IMO) and are now telling them how they should set up a new government.

I am not trying to be an apologist for terrorist a*******s, but, sometimes I find that trying to see both sides of an argument/fight/war goes some way towards an understanding (no matter how poor) of what's going on. I have a feeling that what we have seen recently is, in some ways, a consequence of our having joined in the actions in Iraq and Afghanistan - we might have seen our actions as justifiable,it's possible that these s***s might have seen them as unjustified interference. And, of course, some of them will have lost families and friends in the US/UK military bombings, so, TO THEM, killing our people is simple revenge.

These are just passing thoughts - I don't think like a terrorist (I hope),so I can only try to imagine what makes people (same species as us) want to do this sort of thing to simple, other people. Could it be that the terrorists don't actually want anything other than to say "You blew us up, so we're blowing you up!"?

OK, so this was a deliberate attack on civilians. Our "smart bombs" are not as accurate as the military would have us believe (despite the aircraft camera video clips we see on the News) - those that have been underneath may not have seen it as hitting military targets only.

If we are ever to "defeat" terrorism, we may have to try to understand why it's carried out: if we could do that, we might be able to avoid becoming a target.

The other thing to remember is that it was the "revenge" nature of the military actions after 9/11 that seems to have made things worse. If we rush to grab bin Ladn and his thugs, we elevate them to a position of importance that they do not deserve.

None of the above is intended to be argumentative or apologist, I was as appalled as anyone, and I appreciate the fears of anyone still with missing relatives only too well - at the moment, my sister and her family are in Florida, probably meeting Dennis. At least Dennis is a natural product.

Snorri
some very good points you made there snorri,, makes one think