Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 12:50 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Thank you for your best wishes

Ben had the Astra Venica one and was ill for a couple days, bodily aching and very tired but a friend who had it nothing except a red patch which she gets with all vaccinations. Hope you suffer nothing Lynn

Nice to see you pop in Harvey hope you and Alena are keeping well.

Spent 3.5 hours stripping Teazle this morning, just hope we don't get very cold weather again. Then cooked lunch so now coffee and a quick rest before taking her ladyship out for a walk.

Hope all are well

He a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 12:54 PM
Happy Anniversary Sue and TW time flies when you are having fun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Happy anniversary Sue and Barry
Brenda...you will have your first anniversary instead xx
Hi Harvey, hope you are doing o.k
Welllllll, I had a massive call with my consultant, there's lots coming up for me and I was already feeling a bit p*ssed off at that point, then I get a letter saying I have been referred to a colorectal surgeon....at that point I burst into tears.
I am struggling with this bloody dog, stubborn little s*d....I am convinced she is doing her utmost to either give me a breakdown or a heart attack!
I think,this week is just one of those weeks!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Have a good day all.

Griff maybe you have misread/misunderstood the instruction maybe the sedatives are for you and not the dog......LOL

Cold here but not going below freezing off out with Gert and going to where the "now infamous" bird man may be we shall see suspect still there though.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 12:57 PM
Griff think we double posted the time to worry when ill is when they stop trying to help you was what my Dad used to say.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Chris I am with you on online shopping my brother phoned me and said can we store kitchen rolls at yours as running out of space.....I said "No stop buying them let the shop store them" LOL wonder if its a man thing hoarding to keep family safe. Hunter gatherer mode is now shop and store mode.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 01:02 PM
My cousin remains the same in hospital their daughter has been prescribed anti depressants she has lost her Mom her Dad critically ill and now her hubby is "poorly" not covid related. Poor Nicci
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Kazz, sorry to hear about your neice..... there's such a long wait for counseling too but I firmly believe in talking things out
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Lynn all three of us here had the Astra Zenica vaccination. I had a sore arm for about 4 hours but not as bad as when I have the flu jab. Dave and me were a bit tired the day after then fine. Gary had no side effects whatsoever. My sister had the Pfizer jab and had a bit of a stiff neck for a couple of days.

It seems that everyone reacts slightly differently no matter which jab they have.

Oh Kelly, try not to let everything get on top of you. I know how hard it is with just health problems and a poorly dog on top must be terribly hard for you. Keep that chin up.

Your poor niece Kazz. She's also going through the wringer. I hope things start to improve for her soon
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-03-2021, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hi Harvey, hope you are doing o.k

then I get a letter saying I have been referred to a colorectal surgeon....at that point I burst into tears.

Hi Kelly - Yes doing OK today was thinking of you yesterday and the little white pills, hope it wasn't too bad.

Sorry about that letter, but when you see the surgeon he/she may be able to assure you. It's the 'not knowing' that is the worry.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >