Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 09:12 AM
(( hugs)) MEG It'll be fine,you'll see...oh Pardon the pun
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Morning all. Wet wet wet. I hear a song coming on. Again.
Hope you all hada good night. I woke up around 4 to rain and hail I think as it was very loud. Have any of you registered on the new website system with your request for prescriptions from your doctor? I did, only to be told that because I don't have a mobile phone I can't do it. Amazing I can't be the only person who doesn't have one. Oh well the old system is still working for now, but what happens when they take that off? Have a good day everyone despite the weather. Looking forward to scrabble tonight. No good at crochet or knitting now. Hands won't let me.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone
Hope everyone has a good day,what ever their up to all poorly human and doglets get better soon
Rotten day yesterday rain and gale force winds ,big thaw though
Wish this weather would settle down ,if ones not a walking snow person ones drookit
Another flurry at the moment thankfully had the auld yin out and she's snuggled up on the sofa
Seem to have a sore throat this morning and a bit shivery ah well got nothing planed just the usual
Do take care stay safe everyone
Way for a catch up and a coffee xxxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 10:13 AM
And it just keeps on coming

Not lying too much though.Need to pop down to the shop,will walk though,ice under that flurry,be safer on foot
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Snap Eileen that's what it's like here
Do take care when your out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Snap Eileen that's what it's like here
Do take care when your out
And you xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Morning all, its raining and cold here, busy day for me getting Figo ready for a show tomorrow.

Have a good one all..
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 10:52 AM
It looks beautiful there Eileen, I love the snow. Sorry you're not feeling so good Norma and the weather you're experiencing can't be helping. Moyra, I thought you were quiet yesterday, its been going on too long now maybe get onto the docs again, like you said a while back it could bethe damp, and this new leak from above has made things worse, the flat isn't warm either, so all in all its a health hazard isn't it and I wish the council would get you out of there and slap an order on your landlady to get it fixed before its let out again. Nippy so glad you liked the scarf,Eileen said you would, did you like your postcode that Gordon so kindly embroidered on the inside for you, Just In Case, he said Sue what are you going looking for on the furniture front, OH will be far too comfy in his new set up to make a move, you need to put the old stuff back until he has done all that is needed Twix if you want to burn some of the papers on my fire you're welcome. Meg, I'm hoping the retest comes out fine for you and there's nothing to worry about, be great for you to be able to see and pick up the right porridge when out shopping won't it Brenda we've got the same sort of system for appointments at the doctors and I gave them my mobile number, then when I tried it didn't work, rang them later on to tell them and they didn't have my mobile, so no idea what happened with that, gave it them again. As for prescriptions I let the pharmacy deal with all that now and just pick up whats needed when I'm passing, much better! Why no mobile, my bank do checks using my mobile when I'm paying someone, ebay use my mobile number to check its me as well, I was one of the first of my friends to get one, must have had one over 20 odd years now, definitely had one when I got Tawney in the early '90's and it was my 2nd or 3rd one from memory, wouldn't be without it. Jackie you sneaked in, Best of Luck tomorrow, he'll star as usual I'm sure
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Morning everyone hope all poorlies feel better soon and take in the snow and ice. That glasses are sorted promptly and furniture shopping goes as planned. Good luck for tomorrow Jackie.
Friend rung to say she is running late, which is handy because so am I. Saw a Muntjac today first one since living here it was running like mad across the grounds of Upwell hall soon found out why there was a dog after it. Dog gave up and came to the fence as we walked by so popped up to the road to see if the lady who has a Schnauzer mix had lost him It looked like it had Schnauzer in it. No answer but did hear two dogs barking behind the door so if it was him he had retuned home.
No sign of the dog as I walked back.
Lots of yellow Aconites coming out and snow drops round here.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Morning all...

My Goodness look at that snow, you be careful out there Eileen, it is dry and a little cold here, think we are forecast more colder weather over the weekend and the wind coming from the East next week, thats normally when we get the snow here, think it gets lost coming from your way over here to the Fens Stay safe all and wrap up warm and only go out if you have too, as they say on the TV. I think most of only do that

Got the daily jobs done and am working up to go shopping. Eversuffering husband home tonight and is having Monday and Tuesday off

Had a great time at my friends and got lots of puppy cuddles in

Heard a tiny cock-a-doodle-do this morning, so one of the silkie chicks is def a boy I do have my suspicions my LC is too..... still pondering on what I will do with him, maybe try to find him a nice home as I have kept Nugget, who is growing up in to a really nice friendly lad.

Have a great weekend, will nip in at some point, take care and keep warm. My fire will be lit and maybe will be kept in....xx
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »