Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MillieTant
New Member!
Female 

19-04-2008, 09:40 AM

Neurotic Little Lady!

Neurotic little lady!

Hi, have just discovered Dogsey whilst trying to find out more about phantom pregnancies. My little lady had her first season at the end of January and is now hiding under our bed with umpteen toys/babies! She was booked in at the vets to be spayed this week, but we had to postpone as she is now producing milk. She's booked in for 3 weeks time. Fortunately I knew about phantoms having had bitches for most of my life, but people with no experience would probably have thought that their dog was being aggressive and untrustworthy and may have hit her or abandoned her. My partner didn't have a clue what was happening - his little treasure suddenly didn't seem to love him. More info needs to be given to people who have girl dogs. Can't wait for this to be over and done with - I want my little lady back!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Ahhhhhhhhh poor wee soul, good luck with the spaying, I know it would seem harsh but take the toy's and teddies offa her and let her get on with it, she will get over it quicker.xxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Iam bumping this up to see if anyone can offer more advice.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Bump.xxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Bumpity bump xdk
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-04-2008, 09:27 PM
I have the opposite with ours shes like a cling on, can't get rid of her and shes due next month totally dreading it! AGAIN..