Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 06:18 PM

FOR SALE - Fuji Finepix S8000FD

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to sell my previous camera which is surplus to requirement after buying my first DSLR camera just after Xmas.

The camera in question is a Fuji Finepix S8000FD and was bought around 3 years ago. It is classed as a "bridge" camera which will allow you to use as a general point and shoot or you can control some features manually so is a good camera for someone who is looking to get a full DSLR but is not sure or ready to take the plunge just yet!

It's a cracking camera and offers 8 megapixels and an 18x optical zoom and it's pretty good at taking distance shots. I used it at the safari park one year and got some super shots which looked like i'd been stood about a metre away from the animals.

Additionally the macro function on it is brilliant and I got some good use out of that. It is also capable of shooting video and has a built in pop up flash.

The camera comes complete in original box with all original accessories including - software, cables, lens cap, neck strap and instruction books. Also included is a camera bag which comfortably houses the camera and has side pockets for spare batteries/memory cards. I am also including a brand new 2GB SD memory card so basically you have everything you need to get started. The only thing missing is the batteries and you'll need 4 decent quality AA's to get going.

Here's a few photo's of the camera itself:

And here's a link to What Camera's review when it was released:

http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/equ...x-s8000fd.html

If anyone requires any further info please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. As I said this was a much loved, but well looked after camera and it's a shame to see it sat in the box doing nothing.

I'm looking for £100 for the camera, bag and memory card and that price includes postage within the UK. I am open to sensible offer in the region of £100.

Thanks for looking and I really hope this camera finds a new home!
lurcher-lass
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi do you still have this? if so please pm me, thanks.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Still for sale if anyone is interested.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Just bumping this as it's still available. Am open to offers and willing to drop the price a bit as I need the money!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 08:18 PM
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SOLD TO DEVILDOGZ