View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 09:45 AM

You can tell we're off to a fun show today....

.....because Stumpy has just rolled in something nasty.

I haven't got time to give her a bath, got most of it off and will just have to pretend she's a tri-colour instead of a black and white

(just hope the judge's nose doesn't get too near Stumpy's head)

Well we're just off - its dry here but probably raining over there - still if it rains hard enough it'll give Stumpy a good clean
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 09:46 AM

Bless her!!!
Good luck and have fun!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Have a good day
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Good luck and have fun!

It's pouring here and we got soaked on our walk this morning. I don't fancy venturing outdoors any time soon so decided not to go today. It's a bit of a trek for me anyway and it means I can catch up on house chores.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 10:35 AM
ha ha ha !! good dog stumpy!!!
sorry hali,but she was just tring to add her own take on 'doggy fashion' and the perfume choice is ooh sooo important darling
hope you have a great day and take pics for us all
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 04:25 PM
HE he - didnt notice it at all Stumpy, well .......maybe a wee bit !!

Nice to see you today Fiona and well done for braving the rain and wind.

Loved my kisses and cuddles from Tip, he was a big flirt today !!

I am home, cold and a bit wet from standing out all day. Hopefully it will be worth it and we will gained some good publicity for our dogs !!
was lovely to see you and your gang

dani
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post

Bless her!!!
Good luck and have fun!
Thanks Ramble. As it happens, there weren't any classes that suited her, but we still had a fun day. They all had a go at the agility course and Hoki won 5th in perkiest pensioner (over 8 year old). Funny, I never think of her as being that old - I always think she's still the 5 or 6 year old she was when we first got her!

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Have a good day
We did have a good day, thanks. There was a really good turn out despite the poor forecast.

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Good luck and have fun!

It's pouring here and we got soaked on our walk this morning. I don't fancy venturing outdoors any time soon so decided not to go today. It's a bit of a trek for me anyway and it means I can catch up on house chores.
The weather wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be..a couple of quite heavy showers and it was quite windy, but all in all, not that bad.

Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
ha ha ha !! good dog stumpy!!!
sorry hali,but she was just tring to add her own take on 'doggy fashion' and the perfume choice is ooh sooo important darling
hope you have a great day and take pics for us all
Didn't manage to get any photos. Dani was going to take some for me of them doing the agility course, but by then the queue was huge and I felt quilty going back for another go when there were still people waiting for their first go.

We stopped off on the way home for a good old romp in some woods...have to say that there is no doubt at all that the dogs much preferred that part of the day, but it does them good to go to these kind of things.

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
HE he - didnt notice it at all Stumpy, well .......maybe a wee bit !!

Nice to see you today Fiona and well done for braving the rain and wind.

Loved my kisses and cuddles from Tip, he was a big flirt today !!

I am home, cold and a bit wet from standing out all day. Hopefully it will be worth it and we will gained some good publicity for our dogs !!
was lovely to see you and your gang

dani
Tip loves you doesn't he Real shame your stand was in such a windy spot, but as you say hopefully you'll have got some good publicity.

I feel awful though, I'd intended coming back to buy something from your stall, but it completely slipped my mind once I'd decided that we'd all had enough. Definitely next time though.

And thanks for queuing up with me in all that rain - shame you didn't get a chance to have a go with Hoki, I'm sure you'd have been fine with her (as long as you she knew you had a treat for her
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Perkiest Pensioner! What a fab class name lol

Glad you had a good time
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Thanks Ramble. As it happens, there weren't any classes that suited her, but we still had a fun day. They all had a go at the agility course and Hoki won 5th in perkiest pensioner (over 8 year old). Funny, I never think of her as being that old - I always think she's still the 5 or 6 year old she was when we first got her!

We did have a good day, thanks. There was a really good turn out despite the poor forecast.

The weather wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be..a couple of quite heavy showers and it was quite windy, but all in all, not that bad.

Didn't manage to get any photos. Dani was going to take some for me of them doing the agility course, but by then the queue was huge and I felt quilty going back for another go when there were still people waiting for their first go.

We stopped off on the way home for a good old romp in some woods...have to say that there is no doubt at all that the dogs much preferred that part of the day, but it does them good to go to these kind of things.

Tip loves you doesn't he Real shame your stand was in such a windy spot, but as you say hopefully you'll have got some good publicity.

I feel awful though, I'd intended coming back to buy something from your stall, but it completely slipped my mind once I'd decided that we'd all had enough. Definitely next time though.

And thanks for queuing up with me in all that rain - shame you didn't get a chance to have a go with Hoki, I'm sure you'd have been fine with her (as long as you she knew you had a treat for her
Glad you entered Perkiest pensioner - fabulous well done Hoki !!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Awwwwww well done on the perkiest pensioner class..love that!
Jealous you met up with Dani.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >