Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 12:36 PM
yeh all the time
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Sept 04 i weighed 13 stone 6lbs and was a 16/18 i always wanted to be a toned 14...im now a 14 but looking at me now i would like to be a 12.

I really feel sorry for all these girls that want to be skinny as they seem to think that is attractive! The reason celebrities are so skinny is coz a camera always adds about a stone onto you so they go so skinny coz they think they look like they need to lose weight...

As innapropriate as it was at the time our RE teacher, Mr Thomas at highschool told us girls that men like a bit to grab onto and i second that!

Look at Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, kelly Brook, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, all have curves and extremely sexy...

So in answer to the original question i would like to get down to a curvy 12!

Alex
xx
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
Look at Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, kelly Brook, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, all have curves and extremely sexy...

...and all extremely skinny by my standards.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 04:51 PM
why should women spend their lives picking themselves to pieces? when men don't give a sh*t what they look like themselves?...I guarantee most of you all sitting there worrying that your too big or too small are more attractive than you think and more attractive than alot of the men around saying what the perfect size for a woman should be. Are you fit and healthy, do you take care with your appearance no matter what size?...Got nice white teeth, good skin, nice hair...etc etc?...well weight and size is only a small influence as to how attractive you are. I don't think size is such an issue most of the time, it's esteam...How is it some people can go around looking nasty and feel fine about it? Yet other people think they are crap and beat themselves up over silly things when they really look ok. It's definitley a confidence thing.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm okay with my current size but wish it was WITHOUT the bump these days!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2006, 09:46 PM
you will be soon enough!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Argh I can't wait - I had no idea it would be so uncomfortable and painful. Remind me of this when I'm whinging about a crying baby!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Argh I can't wait - I had no idea it would be so uncomfortable and painful. Remind me of this when I'm whinging about a crying baby!
yeah but you will forget it all when little ones here, then it will be lack of sleep.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2006, 03:36 AM
My ideal dress size? Whatever fits properly at the time.
And I don't say that from the complacency of being "slim" as I am a size 18-20 and don't have any hang ups about that. It's what I am.
In case you are wondering, I CAN run round the ring with my dogs at full speed
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6