View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Becky i hope everything goes well at the hospital for your son. We'll be thinking of you x

Also i know you will be sad to go 'home' and see it all different and without your mum but dont bottle it up! Talk about all the good times you spent there with your mum and all the fun memories - you might be crying but im sure you will think of lots of funny times too and it will be nice for you to laugh with your son and uncle about all those good times you had there.

Big hugs to you all i cant imagine what it is like to lose your mum ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) xxx
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Hi Becky,

I hope that everything has gone ok for you today & that seeing your old house hasn't upset you and your son too much.

Big hugs from me xxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Hope things weren't too emotional for you becky xx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Good luck at the hospital Becky.

Tomorrow will be an emotional day and hugs to you xxxxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks everyone.

God this morning I was a bit of a mess. We set off at 8am, and it was very weird but my OH had finally fixed my cd changer in my car (I was threatening to buy another one on Ebay lol) so I still had the same 6 cds in there that I had the last time I bought Mum away from that house 3 years ago.... spooky!

Anyway, we got there about 10.15 avoiding legoland trafic (I know the quick ways lol).

But once I was there it just didn't register that it was my old house. I mean it was, but it wasn't. The people that live there were away so I was able to peak over the fence.
I saw the lady who lived opposite who I've known since I was born, and we popped down to see Mum's best friend for 10mins, which was hard as she started to talk about Mum.
My Uncle also showed me an album he'd made of Mum's photos, so yes it was all a bit odd, but weirdly ok.

I'm glad I got through it as I own part of my Uncles house, and as he has no real other family I'm sure one day I'll have to go back to sort him out, so probably better I got all this out the way first.

I must say it did help knowing all you guys knew, strange but true. Another of the Dogsey Good Effects I guess.

As for the hospital? That deserves it's own thread
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Glad it went ok with seeing your mums old house and everything. x

Off to find the hospital thread now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2