09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by minky
LOL perhaps a huge 4wd is the answer - squish the feckers!!! I do LOL

LOL Amen to that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Know how you feel,I waste half my life waiting for people to indicate,they must think the rest of us are physic,and how to use a roundabout,Harlow is full of them but most drivers don't know how to use them.Makes me sooo mad.Will you try tomorrow.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Know how you feel,I waste half my life waiting for people to indicate,they must think the rest of us are physic,and how to use a roundabout,Harlow is full of them but most drivers don't know how to use them.Makes me sooo mad.Will you try tomorrow.
doubt it as ive got my daughter coming for a visit,and wednesday im back up the docs,and vets in the afternoon
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I've worked and driven all over London in cars,vans,HGV's and still hate the standard of driving.Unfortunately,if you dont drive kinda aggresive-no one lets you pull out etc and everyone just forces you out of the way.Probably the worst boroughs for crap drivers are Peckham,Kensington,Nottinghill and bus drivers in the city.

By the way-indicators on London cars are an optional extra which no one seems to have purchased...
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
I've worked and driven all over London in cars,vans,HGV's and still hate the standard of driving.Unfortunately,if you dont drive kinda aggresive-no one lets you pull out etc and everyone just forces you out of the way.Probably the worst boroughs for crap drivers are Peckham,Kensington,Nottinghill and bus drivers in the city.

By the way-indicators on London cars are an optional extra which no one seems to have purchased...
we had a bus pull out on us,dont know where he expected us to do there was a car next to us,and he got all shirty with us and when he was pulling out no indicators charlie was ready to clump him!!!! i honestly thought the bus was gonna crush us against the other car dont do u alot of good with a dicky ticker
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 07:17 PM
aww sorry you didn't make it to where you wanted to go and ended up at flippin Tesco's!...How did your Dr's appointment go? Hope everything is fine.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
aww sorry you didn't make it to where you wanted to go and ended up at flippin Tesco's!...How did your Dr's appointment go? Hope everything is fine.
im having *ladies problems* and got to go n see a lady doc on wed morning yet another thing to add to a list thats getting longer each week
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
im having *ladies problems* and got to go n see a lady doc on wed morning yet another thing to add to a list thats getting longer each week
Ohhhh I don't envy you hun
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Ohhhh I don't envy you hun
totally fed up with it all,i got asked do u work,who would employ a 50 yr old who has heart problems muscular damage in her back a frozen sholder whos always dashing off to the loo,funnily enough i dont feel guilty for not working.but id rather have good health.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2