Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 02:42 PM

after all that

didnt get to lidles the traffic was a nighmare in london,and thanx to some pratt of a driver we ended up taking a wrong turning so ended up going to tescos and coming home
honestly the standard of driving in london is totally discusting, IF the other drivers have a driving licence.so there for no ins.they just dont know how to drive around a busy place like london indicators ha what are they?? some sort of decoration for the outside of the car
really fed up wanted to get ben his new collar,took my tape measure out with me as well. oh damm n blast
now having a sit down b4 i go up the docs for a heart cheakup
sorry bit of a rant there
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't think any drivers can be as bad as the Italians..... Woah!!

bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Bodhi
I don't think any drivers can be as bad as the Italians..... Woah!!

u try going round the north circular road maniacs the lot of them we live near there and u hear them all breaking the speed limit,but 90% dont give a damm cause they dont have licences so dont have to worry about the points when our cars due for its next mot we are getting rid of it,will rely on buses,and if we want to go away for any time just hire a car.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
didnt get to lidles the traffic was a nighmare in london,and thanx to some pratt of a driver we ended up taking a wrong turning so ended up going to tescos and coming home
honestly the standard of driving in london is totally discusting, IF the other drivers have a driving licence.so there for no ins.they just dont know how to drive around a busy place like london indicators ha what are they?? some sort of decoration for the outside of the car
really fed up wanted to get ben his new collar,took my tape measure out with me as well. oh damm n blast
now having a sit down b4 i go up the docs for a heart cheakup
sorry bit of a rant there
LOL perhaps a huge 4wd is the answer - squish the feckers!!! I do LOL
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by minky
LOL perhaps a huge 4wd is the answer - squish the feckers!!! I do LOL
ive seen more 4wd since living in london than when i lived in the village all the hampstead ladies drive them sorry all use them as fasion assesorys around here
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
ive seen more 4wd since living in london than when i lived in the village all the hampstead ladies drive them sorry all use them as fasion assesorys around here
Tut, I hate peeps that use them as fashion accessories. The state of the roads in Edinburgh is so bad that our old sporty car was poorly - too much bashing about. Got rid of it for a 4WD. Had a large lucher at the time and she loved it - got Danny bear now though so he bobbles about a bit in it LOL

Some folks need to be mae to re-sit their test. Wonder how many would pass?
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by minky
Tut, I hate peeps that use them as fashion accessories. The state of the roads in Edinburgh is so bad that our old sporty car was poorly - too much bashing about. Got rid of it for a 4WD. Had a large lucher at the time and she loved it - got Danny bear now though so he bobbles about a bit in it LOL

Some folks need to be mae to re-sit their test. Wonder how many would pass?
I'd fail for useing the wrong hand sigs
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Some folks need to be mae to re-sit their test. Wonder how many would pass

er some need to sit their test for the first time,that would help.
charlie was talking to a treaffic cop the other day,and they do swoops on different areas,and one asian man they pulled up said if he passed his car test and bike test,he was given a hgc licence free and all he had to do was drive 100ft in a line and not hit anyone,and he got his licence truth no word of a lie,got that from a traffic cop.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi,
We have got some terrible drivers here to,we don't live far from cardiff,and the roads are always extremely busy with morons.
I have to use the main road into cardiff everyday 3-4 lanes people are always lane hopping not using there indicators.I could quite easily end up having a argument with some of these people.
Sal
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2006, 04:29 PM
the worst drivers i have ever encountered where the maniacs in orlando florida when i lived there
dear lord did they frighten the living **** out of me,, skipping 4 lanes of motorway traffic at 90MPH with no signals,, crazy ass drivers let me tell ya, and it looks like babies driving sports cars, they can drive from 16 onwards

beleive me drivers here are tame compared to the yanks,, YIKES!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >