Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 05:42 PM

Not again, fireworks.

Just getting ready to slip to my friends for a couple of hours and would you believe it but we have fireworks going off yet again, isn't it enough we have had to put up with them for last week or so? I thought we'd finished for the time being.

Poor Tally is back under the computer chair which is where she spent all of last night. Don't know whether I dare go out now.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 05:46 PM
awe thats such a shame...
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I know, what a pain. I'm hoping to go to the local pub quiz tonight like we do every Thursday but if those damn fireworks start i'll have to stay in cos one of my poor babies freaks out big time
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Its driving me crazy, they have been going off here since the beginning of oct and i thought they had finally finished but as i am sat here writing this there going off. Noah hates them and barks, Barney hides and tilloy sits and watches them. Im going crazy
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Started again here at 3pm! I honestly don't expect they'll be over until next week.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2008, 06:33 PM
I am hoping we are not getting anymore Ollie started off really well last night then by 1/2 7 he was in a right state, the cat wasn't much better and we didn't get much sleep at all. I was hanging out of my bedroom window at 11pm shouting at some lads saying they were breaking the law and I had called the police so they had better clear off, they did after lighting the rest of the fireworks.
I hope they all clear soon for everyone we seem quite quiet here for the moment.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I expect we'll have a few more nights of it. There are some going off just now although its raining.
So far Dale just gives the odd woof and Chip looks a bit worried but not really scared. Still I don't want to leave them alone at night for a while yet.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I do feel sorry for you all, it's ok for us, Mo takes no notice.
I guess things will be just as bad up to the Saturday when everyone has a weekend bonfire party
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Going off here tonight again. Gggrrrrr
Spent all of last evening with a Ridgeback literally stuck to my leg. Everytime I got up from my seat she stuck herself to me and where I went, she went too!!

OH was with her for a while and she was sat against him so hard and so close, she turned his chair around !!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Going off here again too .
I have just come back from Tesco just up the road from me and they had a que at the firework counter so i expect there will be many more over the coming week