Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2022, 09:04 AM

Tuesday 13th December

Good morning everyone

I don't know what happened to my post yesterday gobbled up in space I expect.

Hope they can help Gary with his eyes Chris.

Your poor neighbours Kelly they have really bought a bad investment. The same has happened to new neighbours next to my friend. House refurbished and extended into the loft, pipes not connected properly, shower doors missing and all the builder could say was your problem as no doubt you have done the damage.

Very cold again. I did try to walk Teazle but didn't get very far as very icy and we were both slipping a bit so came home. Not that she minded as back under her blanket . I have the school run this afternoon so hope the roads are not too bad - the main ones should be ok.

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Very cold here again today the drive to Mark and Lauren's was dreadful. Not icy till we hit the bottom of their road (not literally) but the fog was awful not looking forward to the drive back as it's not clearing quickly.

Good idea to come home Sue if you were slipping. Take care on the school run.
griff oh dear the poor neighbours what a nightmare for them, not surprising though they have some problems.
Guess there may well be more.
brenda hope your ok not seen you for a day or two.
Chris hoping all is well although I know you now have the worry of Gary's eye problem.
Kazz hope all's well with you
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Hi I am ok Lynn, thanks for asking. Just haven't got anything different to say really. Have a safe day Lynn and Sue and everyone else.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Afternoon all
Been trying to get hold of my uncle since last night and I ended up calling the salvation army to check on him today...they were going to get back to me, they didn't, eventually my uncle answered my call...I was beginning to worry
Yes, feel sorry for the people, it's a bit of a nightmare.
Brenda, you will know my Christmas card as soon as you open it lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Not long home from Mark and Lauren's early day today Mark finished at 4.15.
He is having car issues managed to gt to work in it but we didn't want him coming home in the dark and icy weather liming it home so Gorden picked it up and we may be taking two cars Friday and leaving one with him.
He has it booked in for Thursday and luckily the garage is next to where he works so hoping it's an easy quick fix.
Weather a bit better coming home than getting there. Not as much fog around.

Glad your ok brenda, I know what you mean sometimes we just run out of things to say.
Glad your uncle got in touch griff and is ok.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Just watched a beautiful film called Rory's Way. Cried buckets at the end.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Evening all

Wow this weather is crazy. We are getting frost on top of frost. All looks very Christmassy, but heavens to Betsy it's blooming cold

Thankfully the scooters are doing well on the pavements though, but we are careful. Rosie is on my knee more than on her feet as the frost is really playing havoc with her arthritis.

Today we've only had a ride down to the village for breakfast. Had it inside today as our fingers were frozen on the short ride down.

It's supposed to start getting a bit warmer by Sunday. It can't come soon enough