Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2011, 10:37 PM

Rottie on Waterloo Road

I must say i got excited when i saw it!! I adore rotties

Although i don't like the image it portrayed as usual... Especially the line 'he can hang onto a branch for 3 hours' And that she would give it a kick

Noticed it was docked as well!

Gorgeous dog though

EDIT: Just finished watching it and it made me cry at the end when they took the dog away
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2011, 11:00 PM

Found a picture with his 'owner', George Sampson who won Britain's Got Talent a few years ago
redcoatsagility
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-02-2011, 11:51 PM
enjoyed the first episode back on although again putting bad image on the dogs (although loved the gsd part where he said he would lick him to death) anyway i dont think george sampson actually owns the dog but yes was sad when the dog got taken away but maybe it might hit home to some of the idiots out there who actually treat theirs dogs this way
JackieandMia
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2011, 09:36 AM
I got excited when i saw it too

Shame the story line went like it did but hopefully it will educate anyone who wants to use a dog like that as to what the outcome can be.

As for it being docked why were you surprsied at that my Rott is docked.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 09:43 AM
I believe it was designed to put people off from getting one as thats what they can be like in the wrong hands!! I really liked how the dog was portrayed in the situation but did shed a few tears when the dog had to be destroyed. I hope the messege gets through to many that if you treat a dog like that it will be destroyed :<

Naturally I know Rotties can be really great family dogs when put in the right hands but many don't recieve the right guidence at the start of their life.