Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Afternoon all,
Well what a beautiful morning we've had with only the odd shower but lovely sunshine in between. Aren't we grateful for small mercies
OH dropped me and Rucksack at my Mum's (who was on good form) and then he went on to visit his Mum with Flash. The M25 was fine today so feeling in a happy mood and relieved Mum was good.

Flash appears to be fine and gobbled up his breakfast for lunch. I'm just about to make the most of the dry weather and walk the dogs up to the top of the estate and then bath them as soon as I get back (to remove sewage residue of which there is lots around still ).

I'm glad you had such a great walk this morning Helena. Moyra I really wouldn't feel guilty about the £5 ..... it's not much these days and will I'm sure be appreciated by you. Bev thanks for the link - I know I'll be busy watching that when I get back from my walk. Meg I hope today goes quickly and little Hannah isn't demanding ... not nice when you are still feeling unwell. Nippy I'm glad to see you are still alive and not been washed off your hill .... amazing photo you put up.

Hi to everyone else and see you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Thought I'd watch the horses on Leah's laptop,don't know her password By the time she gets home I bet all the little one's will be born and have headed off to nursery school
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Glad you saw it malka. Unforunatly Star waited till I went to work so I missed it.
If you look on the main page site it gives you the due dates of each mare and Beth updates the message board when they start to get close.
Also on the live chat you can ask whats going on and catch up.

You can also find pics of all their horses and videos of them being trained.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Bev - the trouble is that I am almost permanently glued to the monitor now with Windsong and Joannie. I was sure Windsong was going to give birth a while back - then she had a doze!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Where's wee LYNN at?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Bev - the trouble is that I am almost permanently glued to the monitor now with Windsong and Joannie. I was sure Windsong was going to give birth a while back - then she had a doze!
Windsong is not due till 28th of this month. Beth has bought her in early as she usually foals early, Joanie is due on 8th of this month.
Beth does milk strip and ph tests on them twice a day so she knows when the milk strip gets to 5 squares and the ph level drops foaling could be anytime.
She updates as they get closer with any changes.
They are 6hrs behind us here in England so go out soon although mum and baby may not go out today. If you click on the outside cams you can see them outside and some of the others.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Afternoon again,

The boys have had a good second walk and have both had a bath, well their lower regions anyway and are smelling gorgeous .... for a change

Bev I've been keeping a close eye on the foaling cams and it is fascinating
Lacey It'll still be worth watching those cams later when you can get on to your daughters computer

Off to get some ironing done ... with my laptop open in front of me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Defo will JENNY,after I make a chicken curry Apparently this is the only good day we're getting Back to rain and wind for the rest of the month by tonight
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2014, 04:42 PM
I just got a phone call from Leah's English teacher She wanted to explain about a conversation she'd had with Leah today regarding a story she'd written Thought it was absolutely amazing,so good she looked parts of it up online to check if it was copied Wanted to make sure I didn't take offence....OMG...of course not I'm so proud of her Can't wait to read it now,when she gets it back Needless to say she's just been hugged to within an inch of her life
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Eileen - many congratulations to Leah! Well done that girl!
Page 4 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »