Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Things moved a bit quicker than I thought....
Put babies into their new palace and they were really kicking off, so put a piece of rubber matting as a ramp and let them out and after a few grumbles and tellings off they are now i with the Big Gals, Keshi is play bowing like a lunatic and so excited about it all.
Friend here now,so I need to get myself turned into a human and not a scarecrow.Have been keeping an eye on everything and fingers crossed it is safe to leave them all, will double check before I go out
Isn't always a bit scary when you do it for the first time Bet you are keeping one eye on them all the time. Bet they are having a great time

Have a nice afternoon, you deserve it xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Julie - it took me quite a while before I dared even post a "hello" on the Daily Thread and had no idea whether I would be welcomed or ignored.

But that was when it was just a morning thing and it did seem to me that I was an outsider. Now? It is just about the friendliest chat thread I have ever come across and all are welcome to join the rest of us nutters - oops, excuse me - normal daily chatters!

You will fit in just fine - unless, of course, you are perfectly sane...

...hush hush my mouf, wot be you asayin? Dere ain't no nutters in 'ere us all be as sane as de rest of de asylum...

...oops - I mean Dogsey.

Nurse, nurse, is it time for my medicine yet?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Hi guys

There was me thinking this was the daily thread and the other thing was for something else or have I missed the point completely? Again.

This has to be the thread where I spend most of my time these days, I just love seeing what everyone is up to and catching up. It's nice and a nice way to either sound off, or just drool over Tawneywolf's puppies! It would be a shame to stop it tbh, not sure what the other thing Azz posted about, I have to admit I didn't completely understand it (but there again I can be daft like that).

Well, today has just been the easiest day ever, so far all I've done is draw and do a rough sketch of the 'Hard Standing' at Fort George. It's an area skirted by trees with a concrete rectangle in the middle where the cadets all eat and it's where we spend a lot of time. So I've done a rough sketch of it cause the darkness of the trees always strikes me as being dramatic. So fingers crossed I've caught the atmosphere of it.

We finish at 3pm today so soon be on my way home and on holiday!!!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Julie - it took me quite a while before I dared even post a "hello" on the Daily Thread and had no idea whether I would be welcomed or ignored.

But that was when it was just a morning thing and it did seem to me that I was an outsider. Now? It is just about the friendliest chat thread I have ever come across and all are welcome to join the rest of us nutters - oops, excuse me - normal daily chatters!

You will fit in just fine - unless, of course, you are perfectly sane...

...hush hush my mouf, wot be you asayin? Dere ain't no nutters in 'ere us all be as sane as de rest of de asylum...

...oops - I mean Dogsey.

Nurse, nurse, is it time for my medicine yet?
That made me giggle - but very true, sometimes the first step is the hardest.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Right I'm off to my appt but will quickly reply to Lore's post.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Hi guys

There was me thinking this was the daily thread and the other thing was for something else or have I missed the point completely? Again.

This has to be the thread where I spend most of my time these days, I just love seeing what everyone is up to and catching up. It's nice and a nice way to either sound off, or just drool over Tawneywolf's puppies! It would be a shame to stop it tbh, not sure what the other thing Azz posted about, I have to admit I didn't completely understand it (but there again I can be daft like that).

Well, today has just been the easiest day ever, so far all I've done is draw and do a rough sketch of the 'Hard Standing' at Fort George. It's an area skirted by trees with a concrete rectangle in the middle where the cadets all eat and it's where we spend a lot of time. So I've done a rough sketch of it cause the darkness of the trees always strikes me as being dramatic. So fingers crossed I've caught the atmosphere of it.

We finish at 3pm today so soon be on my way home and on holiday!!!
I will try to explain it better via an announcement in the announcements section later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 01:51 PM
HELENA,in case I miss ya later,enjoy your night Be expecting pics before you go
AZZ,all the best xx
MALKA,you lunatic,you really do make me
TW,fingers crossed puppies take to the Hilton
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Afternoon all,

The sun is still shining here which made my dog walk all the more pleasant. I went down to our nearest town which I thought would be heaving and it was actually easy to park. I managed to get my Mum a few little presents which she'll love and a small poinsettia for our neighbours who we are having drinks with tonight.

About an hour ago my son gave me the tip-off that another neighbour was coming up our driveway with an 'unknown' wolfie type dog straining at the end of a flexi lead. My two were out in the forecourt at the time and thank goodness they came in immediately when I called them 'cos goodness knows what would have happened. I stayed in side with the dogs and I gather that the dog belonged to their son.

I'm still having a mental block about doing more wrapping of presents .... but there are still a number of days left to do it yet.

As Azz mentioned none of us knew anyone when we first joined this section but its a fab place and a great laugh. Totally down to the individual to make the effort to post ... we are the friendliest bunch of people and all have our own individual weaknesses and strengths ..... for instance Nippy and Lynn are great cooks ............. me not so, so there is no way I'll be giving any advice of any cooking questions Some of us are less tactful than others as in 'the real world' and you can choose who's threads to get involved with and who's to brush over .... simple I do know that when someone new has posted on here we all welcome them with open arms .......... the more the merrier.

I agree with you 100% Nippy this section must continue and I'm sure it will
Lynne I too love hearing what everyone has been up to whether it be the minutiae of daily life or hearing about their dog walks, friends and family. Then I am quite a nosey parker
Lacey I've just read somewhere how old you are .... a mere youngster Enjoy your afternoon
Afternoon Azz is you are still present You must feel like you are a constant referee
June that's great news about all the dogs and pups in together. I assume the other big girls are being nicer to Mabs now . Bless Keshi for being so excited. Enjoy your lunch out.
Helena that was sweet of you to take that fire engine up to your renters .... lol at your quick escape when you realised they'd all been unwell Those overalls you have are they padded or thin ... do you reckon Rucksack could wear them in the summer to keep the harvest mites off him? I know he'd have to have boots on as well .... gawd he'd look like something from a cartoon strip but I'm just thinking ahead to next year. Enjoy your roast lunch.
Lore I agree with you this really is a nice chat section and we'll have to keep posting to keep it going. It's 2.30 now so you've only got half an hour and you'll officially be on your hols.
Hi Moyra you are being very very quiet there in the corner but I'm sure you've been silently reading all the posts.

Off to get the dogs out again while its sunny. See you all later although I will be out tonight.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 02:35 PM
You just made my day JENNY...a youngster eh?....excellent
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
...[snip]...
So here is Malka's Little Girl perched on a pile of vetbed waiting for the washer to finish

Faerie Queen Titania - my little beauty!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Morning all - well to lighten the mood even more WE HAVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't make any comments about how I feel things have gone down re. the chatters as peeps know how I feel as I have posted about it before HOWEVER I will say this!! Lynn I LOVE YOU and Helena I LOVE YOU!!!!

I don't post all the time in the Daily, in fact I had a break over the summer as life was so hectic, but in the autumn I stepped right back in and felt right at home!!

AND Oh Boy LS you made me LMAO with Loki and the polar bear, hilllllllarious, esp as you sent hubby back to apologise.

Right, Mr M's last day at work he is off in the snow in my jeep in a bit, which means me and the girls will be having a quiet walk around here carless!!

Laters all and *****GROUP HUG******
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »