Female 

08-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all. Normality finally resumes here. Other two are back to school. looking forward to having a day with Fudge, we may even make it to dog class weather permitting.

Hope everyone has agood one.
Morning Rachel

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning All.
Hope you get the fuel card mystery resolved.
Back to the old routine for me today Mums and shopping (batty old ladies with shopping trolleys). How I look forward to that.
Enjoy your evenings out Vicki and WH.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Usual day today, school, work.

Am really tired this morning, not getting enough sleep as Ruby is so restless

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,apologies for not "signing in" the past few days ,as I'm having problems with FIL(am official care) and this week I'm on my own all week as John is away till SAt.,and he wont have any help from social services cos he still insists there is nothing wrong

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
the good news is no more sicky people here at the moment. guess i will be off to the hospital to see gran today and have to go into town and walk blackie. we got the dog walker yesterday - be nice to get out and get some fresh air. dan still home as school have 48 hour rule but he seems back to normal.

have a good day all and enjoy your chinese tonight vicki

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
good morning all. bens out with OH for his nice long morning walk.so its just been myself n 2 cats
meeting my daughter today for lunch which will be nice
have a good day all
Morning Cathy

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Morning Vicki

kids went back to school to day

i have a hospital appointment at 11.15 with my neurologist

then if i am feeling okay i have college this evening

have been so lazy the last couple of weeks and now it is all full steam ahead

have a good day
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
morning vicki, morning all, hope you all have a lovely day
Morning Iain

Originally Posted by patterlands View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all
Havnt posted on the morning thread for months!!
Dont really havemuch planned for today other than decorating the living room.Cant wait untill its finished,I hate the mess that comes with it!!!
Have a good day all
Morning Erin

Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
Morning all, pretty miserable here today dark and damp, the calm before the storm well have to worm all the boxers so wont be on long, just popped in to to say hi. xxzbxx
Morning Toni

Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
Morning.

How do you get up so early!? I got to sleep at 12.30 then woke up at 8am. 7.30 hours sleep yet i could not rise until half 9! I really need to make us of my mornings. Got studying to do! Need to go buy sister a present today though and i have a riding lesson....so not much time for study lol.
Morning Amy - it's easy, I go to bed early

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

I have had the most rubbish night's sleep ever last night! I have man-flu (even though I'm a girl lol!) and it just kept me awake for hours!

Feeling a bit dejected as I emailed my ex partner asking her if I could talk to my step son, and she said no, which to be honest surprised me as I thought we were getting on quite well - might have to go for contact in my divorce after all.....

Hope you're all well!
Have a nice day!
Lorna and Icon xxxx
Morning Lorna - wish you better x0x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all sorry im late today,I had a bit of a late night with Lady she was not to happy last night and didnt seem to want to go to bed at her usual hour so didnt feel it appropriate that she should so she being the madam she is kept me awake til four this morning and she is now happily asleep on the sofa I really must have words with her up road and ask her to bring her dog in at night so its not barking all night keeping her majesty awake xxdk
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3