Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 06:09 PM

My wedding plans are coming along....

Im getting really excited now.. I get married in July, and its getting ever closer, especially now I can go round saying 'we get married this year'

I have most things all booked, but today we went to look at invites..we found some gorgeous ones that open like a book, and have our names in each corner (will send piccies when we get them) and we also booked the mens suits - there wearing black suits with tails, an ivory waistcoat and a dusky pink cravat!!! Im soooo excited and want to share everything with you all....will send piccies for sure.. xxxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Aw how exciting! It all sounds lovely and I know how you must be feeling . Hope the rest of the preparations go according to plan. What sort of venue are you having?
xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 06:57 PM
How exciting this must be for you, and I just can't WAIT to see your lovely young man in that suit with the ivory waistcoat and dusky pink cravat I shall definitely be needing a cold shower after I can tell ya!!! Awwww, I'm so pleased for you both. Enjoy all this excitement
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
How exciting this must be for you, and I just can't WAIT to see your lovely young man in that suit with the ivory waistcoat and dusky pink cravat I shall definitely be needing a cold shower after I can tell ya!!! Awwww, I'm so pleased for you both. Enjoy all this excitement
hehe... You make me giggle...and you certainly made him blush!! He does look rather nice in it though I must admit.. !!! I have a piccy on my phone when he tried a similar one on today to get the size so will post it on here when I work out how to!!

xxxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Really pleased that everything is going so well with your plans, keep us updated!x
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw how exciting! It all sounds lovely and I know how you must be feeling . Hope the rest of the preparations go according to plan. What sort of venue are you having?
xxx
Thank you.. Were getting married at the village church, then the reception is at Normanby hall which is a mile away, were having horse and carriage!! Then the night do is at my parents house, there having a gazebo in the garden and free bar (self made bar!!) so should be good..then were heading off to Mexico. I really will miss my wee doffies though...

xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

I hope you manage it!!!!and soooooooon please!!!!!
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Really pleased that everything is going so well with your plans, keep us updated!x
Thank you...will keep you posted with the preperations xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Im so pleased all your plans are coming along smoothly xxdk
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Wow what a lovely day - it sounds wonderful; a day (and evening!:smt002 ) to remember. xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >