View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I got out of the shower this morning and applied some of the slow release tanning cream as I'm going away Sunday, thought can't see any difference ( slow release der!!!) so I applied a spray aswel. Well talk about being tango'ed

mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
Well talk about being tango'ed

LOL I'm sure it will look great by Sunday but you will be washing the bed sheets in the morning
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick
No one can work out why I don't tan! It's probably got something to do with the blonde/ginger hair, blue eyes and freckles!

I'd rather get a spray tan for an event than crisp my skin up by sunbathing or sun-bedding!

All us pale people should stick together!
I'm a redhead too and never had a tan in my life - my sister is also a redhead and gets a lovely golden tan - makes me sick!!!!

I go a lovely shade of shiny red though - maybe one day it will be fashionable. And of course the peeling skin - one day..................
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 01:47 PM
don't you have to get naked to have a spray tan i couldn't do that
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Molly2606
lol

You can leave your knickers and bra on if you want
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Isochick-make sure you do a full body scrub at home the night before(really go to town) and moisturise heavily.
That way you can make sure your 'spray tan' looks better,it is less likely to look blotchy and you're less likely to get the overtanned bits on elbows/knees and ankles....Should look better when it fades......
I used to work in a salon .hope it looks good x
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Molly2606

They give you 'paper pants ' to put on lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Have you had your tan yet? I have booked one for the day before I go away as it's not a beach holiday. I've gone for the San Tropez one, and apparently you have to have a shower 8 hours after having it applied otherwise you end up almost black!!! Read your leaflets, your might be the same? Let us know please when you've had it done coz I would like to know, good or bad!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Helena i had one of them and wasn't told that (It was since i stopped working in a salon mind) IOooo p'haps its all changed ....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Do you think I shouldn't bother with that shower thing then tink? I don't want to wash it all off do I!!! My hairdresser who works where they are doing this tan for me, said he had it done and he went sooooooo dark all his teeth looked dayglo and he kept stressing to me that I had to have the shower exactly 8 hours afterwards, hence I had to faff around with the booking time. I'm dark skinned anyway and go very tanned so I don't really care how dark mine is. I think this is the latest though isn't it, this San Tropez one? Might be totally different from all the others. My friend's was too light, it didn't even look like she'd had one, very disappointed she was
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >