Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 08:10 PM
funny story girls

I am only 27 so this is worse just cos of my age !!!

When we were in Arizona earlier in the year - we went mountain biking - I was struggling on the way back to the bike rental place after about 2 hrs cycling - was really knackered and moaning at OH for making me pedal back( and comppletely lagging behind) . Next minute all he sees is me overtaking him up the hill, pedalling as fast as my little legs could - he catches up with me and is like -" what is wrong with you ??"

I was like - a little bit of pee is coming out I need the toilet right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( at the same time I was shouting/panting this out - a SUv full of people is slowly driving past with all their windows open - needless to say they were all laughing at me !!!

if i am like that at 27 - think what i will be like after 40 - will have to order my bulk supply of tena lady now !!!!! LOL
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey, if it's alright for Paula Radcliffe (32) to do it on live TV during the London Marathon, it must be OK
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Hmm Roy I heard it wasn't just a leak she took in her races...That's just wrong...lol...No matter how bad I wanted to win a race I would not do what I heard she did...Nasty!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Hmm Roy I heard it wasn't just a leak she took in her races...That's just wrong...lol...No matter how bad I wanted to win a race I would not do what I heard she did...Nasty!
PMSL @ Brundog and Mys! ....oops there I go again

I think this thread is heading downhill fast!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
PMSL @ Brundog and Mys! ....oops there I go again

I think this thread is heading downhill fast!
LOL@mini
kameo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Anyone else having problems like me? Every single night I have to get up for a pee. It's usually around the 3am mark. Then when Lennon wakes me at 0545, I could quite easily ignore him for half an hour, but my flaming bladder won't let me. I try not to drink very much in the evening - I just make one average sized glass of squash and very rarely drink more than half of it.

This situation is really getting on my nerves. Sometimes, I can't go back to sleep at all, especially if there's something on my mind.

Apart from not drinking anything after 3pm, and there's no guarantee that that would work anyway, or turning the clock back 20 years, does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get a full night's sleep with no pee-break?
Yeah I know what the problem is !!!!!

I'ts owning Shiba Inus.

(Why is 3am the witching hour I wonder?)

Kameo
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Oh dear - in that case Kameo, I'm a lost cause
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Def. a member of this club but it is not the bladder that is causing the problems it's the plumbing; reckon I need a whole new set of washers. In fact going to the loo is becoming an obsession with me, when I work out a route I mark all the toilet breaks and will only visit shops that I know have a public toilet. So do I qualify to join?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Oh yes, most definitely......we ought to think of a good slogan for us and perhaps a name, something funnier than "The Incontinence Club"
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 10:47 AM
How about Ladies who Leak

as opposed to Ladies who Lunch
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >