register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm not at all techy, I do have a tablet but find it hard to use and prefer my laptop anyday of the week.Could be something to do with the settings, may be worth messaging Azz to see what he suggests
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
My last years as operating as a Radio Ham was a contact with the space flight out of Houston, it was an incredible experience to talk to the flight crew. I have never operated since. Sadly! Still have my ham radio in the cupboard bet the capacitors have gone down and no further use. Lol
Wow you were a Radio Ham well I never would have guessed I was very interested in that in my teens and early twenties, knew quite a few, always intended to get my licence and call sign but so many things going on I never quite managed it. Was working in VHF mobile at the time and had access to the amateur VHF network through my work. Are you allowed to tell us your call sign So talking to the space men now that is something to be proud of
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I do have a tablet but find it hard to use and prefer my laptop anyday of the week.
Being centuries older than you June means I am even more reluctant to take on new things that I don't really need. I have this PC and the laptop comes in handy sometimes if SWMBO is on this machine. 20 or 30 years ago I would have killed for tablet or whatever, it would have really been a use to me, but not now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Fingers crossed I can get his poop back to how it was and the problems will sort itself. Will get some carrots and squash tomorrow to add to his food.
Oh poor Dillon, hope it does sort itself out. We give Casey & Rianna some carrots and they seem to like them. I also had a feeling that scrambled eggs occassionaly helped with their pooh.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Brenda, I am on a fire tablet and I am o.kk
Evening all by the way lol
Bills funeral is Monday, I am not going...I am on pup duty, we have helped contact some cousins and great aunt on behalf of Tess and bills son
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 10:41 PM
I will ask Sara when she comes in tomorrow. Watched the past Christmas thing and recorded bbc1. Left me feeling a bit sad as years on I don't see half of the people I saw that many years ago. Oh well must sort Tyto out. Found a couple of suspicious bites, at least they look like bites, maybe fleas but not sure, so will put some spot on on him to rule them out. Been through his coat with a comb and can't find anything. Very weird. Night all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Hi all
I've got an iPad and don't have any problems Brenda,
Aww Griff, hugs, the pups will keep you busy
Lynn hope Dillon is ok
Been really busy at work, am shattered, having a cuppa at the mo
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Everywhere seems so busy Mandy, I need to get something small for my brother to open at Christmas...I am dreading going near a shop to try and get something
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Worried about LG, he may be comatose and feverish
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Griff, can you get to one of those big supermarkets? They do some lovely gifts, edible and non edible. I have a lovely huge Sainsburys near me.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6