Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2023, 06:59 AM

Well tis Wednesday 19th April 2023

Morning all that arrives on here. Hope you all had a good evening and night. I ended up taking another allergy tablet and I slept better. So, I have no idea why I am itchy. I did notice what I think looked like a spider bite on my ankle so maybe that is what has done it. Who knows? I don't. Anyway have a good day all. The sun is trying.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2023, 09:44 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and some gardening done. Have cleared more weeds yet again, planted some gladioli bulbs and some wild flower seeds in two beds just the rest to do now. On duty this afternoon.

Take care everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2023, 05:00 PM
Evening all
Ooooooo, Brenda, be very careful with spider bites.....if it becomes very red, off to the Dr with you
Sue, I bet your garden looks lovely. Deags is allergic to life lol... therefore I can't have plants but I did risk some wildflowers, I did nothing with them and I am chuffed to bits they are coming back!
Picked up my genetic testing forms....oh my god!! My head hurts, filled in as much as I can and I have put a letter in explaining my family situation, I have nothing to do with any family except my parents, brother, one cousin and an uncle.....dad's got 6 brothers and sisters and they all have 2+ kids each. I have never met most of them so I have just given the information to the best of my ability and if they decide not to test....well, that's fine. I will survive, would rather risk death than ask his family for anything
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Good evening all

Lovely sunny day, but oh so windy

Doctor's visit done and Gary now has a set of exercises to do every day. She would have liked to give him an injection in it, but because he's epileptic she couldn't. Something to ask his neurologist about tomorrow

Did his two computers and his tablet while I was there by uninstalling messenger on all three then reinstalling. It seems to have fixed an issue he was having

Tomorrow is a chat with his neurologist in the morning and an afternoon of sorting out the front bedroom (junk room) ready for three sets of drawers coming

Friday he has a hospital appointment for his eyes so all in all, it's been a high maintenance week