Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2023, 06:37 AM

Traumatic Tuesday 18th April 2023

Morning all. Sounds as though it might be a bit of a traumatic day for some today. I am auffering from an itchy skin. I think it might be an allergy to the vitamin c tablets I take. The ones I usually take were out of stock and I was sent ones with zinc in which apparently can cause an allergic reaction eg: itching. So, I will stop taking for awhile and see if it makes any difference. Only trouble is I like to keep taking each morning and to have a break will mean the immunity goes down. Oh well have a good day everyone. Suns out again.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2023, 09:30 AM
Good morning Brenda. Hope the itching stops soon

Hope Steve’s new car goes well and a bonus no road tax just like mine😁

Didn’t get on yesterday as very busy. I was at Ben’s yesterday afternoon and mobile phone signal is patchy. Outcome is just as I was leaving I get an irate call from Barry that we have a major problem and he needs me home NOW! The problem turned out to be the broadband router was not working and he could not contact the company as he did not have the number so my fault for not being home. Contacted them this morning and an engineer is on his way so full marks for a quick response

The aid care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Good afternoon all

Didn't you know Sue, everything is our fault, but when things go right, it's the men that have sorted it out

Lovely sunny day and quite mild so a lovely morning out and now to sort out clothes in the bedroom that I've been promising to do all week
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Sorry folks, I have had a mental day... again!
Ooooo Brenda, I hope the skin settles down quickly
Sue, oh dear, hope the engineer fixes the problem easily.
Chris, pleased you had some good weather and hope Gary went on o .k at the drs
Picked up Steve's old car but before we could go, he had to show my dad the new one....and his neighbour lol. Cleaned the new car, have arranged for the old car to be scrapped and it really is a shame but he needs the money quickly so doesn't want to wait selling it. True to form though......can he find the v5.....no! I asked him to put it in the coffee table drawer when it came....oh no, that would be simple!!! So I now have to write a letter to the DVLA with all the details, Steve's details, the company details and ask they mark it as scrapped. Needless to say, I know where the paperwork is for this one!!